Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Senate leader mocked the Opposition Party Today!! Awkward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate leader mocked the Opposition Party Today!! Awkward (595 Views)

Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / Senate Leader Mocked The Opposition Party Today!! Awkward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate leader mocked the Opposition Party Today!! Awkward by idearito(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Live from the national assembly(senate)..

I don't know maybe I was the only one struck by that punchline dropped by Senator Ndume that 'the opposition party in the senate are now as good as the minority party and they have been helping the parliament to sail this far because of the misunderstandings going on in their party,he thus advised them to keep fighting theirselves'...

That was a punchline tho!!

Source:www.nta.ng
Re: Senate leader mocked the Opposition Party Today!! Awkward by DaBullIT(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Buhari effect
Re: Senate leader mocked the Opposition Party Today!! Awkward by idearito(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari effect
Wetin b Buhari own naw?
Re: Senate leader mocked the Opposition Party Today!! Awkward by DoyenExchange: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
What is Buhari effect?

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Okays Ex-nsa Dasuki’s Detention / Bauchi State Govt Explains Viral Photos Of Stacks Of Cash In Aides Officer / Fayose's Account Freezing , History Repeating Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.