Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Take On Homosexuality, 14years Imprisonment Of Offenders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Take On Homosexuality, 14years Imprisonment Of Offenders (535 Views)

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / Embracing The Wind Of Change (focus On Homosexuality) / On Homosexuality... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Homosexuality, 14years Imprisonment Of Offenders by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ok. This is my take on Homosexuality, 14years Imprisonment, and the unjust Hate for Gays and Lesbians.

Before i start, i want to emphatically state that I'm straight and find homosexuality as a bizarre and an embarrassing act. But It is actually unfair to hate anybody because of his/her sexuality and it is actually wrong for the Nigeria senate to make a law condemning homosexuals by giving offenders a 14yr imprisonment sentence.
Being straight or gay is a matter of choice and shouldn't be seen as a crime. I feel it is a breach to the fundamental Human Right of freedom of Life. Being an homosexual is basically a lifestyle by the people that practice it. So taking a part of their lifestyle from them is already a breach of that Right to live.
Some people would say the bible condemns it, hence the 14years imprisonment is justifiable. But likewise the bible condemns fornication and adultery but that isn't a crime. You will probably say that's different. For me, for as long as you aren't hurting anybody with which ever lifestyle you choose to follow, then you should be allowed to live freely.
My advice and opinion for all individuals is that as a straight individual you should hate the lifestyle of homosexuality and not the personality.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Homosexuality, 14years Imprisonment Of Offenders by Destined2win: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
If your father was purely gay, would he have given birth to you?
Re: My Take On Homosexuality, 14years Imprisonment Of Offenders by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Destined2win:
If your father was purely gay, would he have given birth to you?
no. but he isn't. but there are still some straight people who still haven't given birth or even gotten married. do u get to hate them?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Homosexuality, 14years Imprisonment Of Offenders by Destined2win: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:
no. but he isn't. but there are still some straight people who still haven't given birth or even gotten married. do u get to hate them?
Gay is a direct and strategic attempt to wipe out humanity and breed less productive beings

(1) (Reply)

Thinking!!!.... / Which One To Come First / Shakara Oloje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.