Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,775 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This (4887 Views)

What Words Do You Give Sexual Meanings To Even If People Say Them Innocently? / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by anyicash(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
kekakuz:
got back home from work yesterday and was a little tired so I slept off without calling my love for the night.I had barely slept 2 hours when her call came in.
she asked why I did not call all day and how was my day. told her I was a little busy .she said no wahala hope you are not too tired?
I replied MY SISTER I no too tire hare.
she relied WHAT? what did you call me?
I was like what do you mean
she said did you just call me your sister?
I said well yea. my sister as in just casual way of referring to a lady. is there a problem with that?
she asked "you don't see a problem with that?
I said No
she said OK. and cut the call.

seriously I don't see anything wrong with that. I love her like I love my sister but why is she taking it wrongly. she has been rejecting my calls. pals what do you make of this?
It's very sensitive to call your girl friend your Sister, she felt that you ve lost that attraction for her..it is a very delicate matter and no girl can take it lightly..just take her out, play with her, make her happy and NEVER CALL THAT NAME AGAIN OR ANY NAME THAT WILL MAKE HER UNHAPPY.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Alpharezz(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
kekakuz:
I love her like I love my sister
do you not see anything wrong with this statement?
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by daylae(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mine called me 'bestie' today and i was taken aback, trying to process what she meant. . Later realised am also guilty of calling her something similar sometimes without noticing how oddly i must have sounded. Just let her know your'e not trying to be casual with her. . .
If i had not experienced it,probably would have told you she is being childish.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by missyadorable(f): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Your fiancee was too quick to react

obviously,your reply showed you had something to cover up like you were with another girl

if I was in her shoes,i would have pretended I didn't hear you call me "my sister"

then weeks/months later,in similar situation,probably late nyt,you call me,i hesitate to answer than call you"my brother"....Then I see your response

You even say you love her like your sister? Gosh! obviously,you have another plan...I wish she gets the drift fast and moves ahead.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:33am On Jun 16, 2016
kekakuz:
got back home from work yesterday and was a little tired so I slept off without calling my love for the night.I had barely slept 2 hours when her call came in.
she asked why I did not call all day and how was my day. told her I was a little busy .she said no wahala hope you are not too tired?
I said well yea. my sister as in just casual way of referring to a lady. is there a problem with that?
I said No

seriously I don't see anything wrong with that. I love her like I love my sister but why is she taking it wrongly. she has been rejecting my calls. pals what do you make of this?
OP, who were u with wen she called?

just tell me, I promise u she won't know abt it
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Rukkydelta(f): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2016
GoldenJAT:
poster.... abeg tell us the truth!!! out of all d names way de 2 call her, Na my sister enta your mouth?? carry ur cross small
‎‏ ‏
The op was with his side chic at that moment so he just want the side chic to believe he was making a call with his sister but unfortunately main chic was wise enough to sense something fishy
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Rukkydelta(f): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
OP, who were u with wen she called?

just tell me, I promise u she won't know abt it
Shifts close to her and whisper into her ears #He was with me# smiley
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Shifts close to her and whisper into her ears #He was with me# smiley
no comments
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by Rukkydelta(f): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
no comments
Good girl Osmiley
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Good girl Osmiley
grin
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by UyiIredia(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
kekakuz:
I said No

Sorry bro, but your fiancee is being foolish. There's nothing wrong with what you said.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by adegeye38(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
I think she simply thought you were currently with another girl, cos if u think about ur conversation it kinda look lyk dat.
Re: My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This by schumastic(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
kekakuz:
I said No

op haven't you heard of the word drama queen ? that's what some of them are

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Encounter In Bed / Bizarre New Christmas Trend Sees Women Decorating Their Boobs (pics) / I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.