Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant (32613 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Stolen N300m: Senate President Saraki Recovers N52 Million From Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by ibkenny2(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
See Mathematics, he insisted that is only 12million but now they recovered 52 million from 12 million.
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by Bgorgeous: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
If true that accountant na learner
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
So just like that N52m is lost and found ?

Saraki na thief oo
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by Lescalier: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
omojoshy:
Most of our politicians now keep looted cash in their houses instead of Banks because of efcc and BVN.

Things are CHANGing now slowly, but surely we ll get there....

Why on earth can't the Senate president have that much money in this house?
You guys need to focus and stop bothering yourselves over what can be defended.
Dr Saraki can come up several valid legal reasons why the money was kept at home.
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by Dharnchuks(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Case of the thief being "thieved"
*if only the word exist.
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by wealth123: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Where are those crying witch hunt and saying Saraki is their role model? If a senate President can tell blatant lies saying it was only N12million that was stolen, how come N52m now recovered? Where are we heading to in this country? The senators are quiet and enjoying their fat salaries and allowances while salaries for 6 months are being owed ordinary workers. Recently, one of them said senators were given N200million for constituency projects. They collected the money quietly and where are the constituency projects? Some youths will still come here to call them their role models just because they are from their tribes.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by UncleDeeee(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
The so called thieves didn't steal.
How can saraki have a all those money home?
Saraki be the thief!
They guys should be commended for recovery
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by melvine1: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
MUST Read - - - >>> We all spend a certain amount of money buying household items like toothpaste, hair cream, tea, coffee, body lotion, bathing soap and so on every month. We are loyal to these brands and get nothing for it.

WHAT IF - - - >>> We spend way less for better quality and quantity AND KEEP GETTING PAID CASH FOR IT. YES CASH!!!

Your Next Purchase Must Be your next Investment.
Commercialize your Loyalty
Change Your Brand and SHAKE Your BANK

HOW? - - - >>> Chat me up on WhatsApp - 08156287207 or BBM - 7A8B2D0F and let me "OPEN YOUR EYES" TO THE OPPURTUNITY
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by WinningSolo: 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Only GOD will help us out.
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by obomobo: 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Aroh48:
Guy,am confuse than you,I taught they said it was 12million.How come 52million.Nigeria is cursed.
laffs na with interest he wan collect.
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by bewla(m): 3:03am On Jun 16, 2016
hardeniji02:
thief thief from thief
ole gbe ole gba

kwara we go sofar no be small.

kai another month allocation on the way

dia is GOD ooooooooooooo
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by habsydiamond(m): 4:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Aroh48:
read the post again bro.
as long as u don understand what am trying to say 300m or 500m, a thief will always remain a thief. Shikena.
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by kakacoke01: 5:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Sammy25n:
LORD PLS MAKE ME AS RICH AS HALF OF E-MONEY'S WEALTH. I AM NOT GREEDY.
who Be E money na otedola him be
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by chukxie(m): 7:44am On Jun 16, 2016
I remember last month when Sahara Reporter broke the news of the theft of N300 million in Saraki's house, some people on NL called SR all sort of unprintable names. I wonder what those people would do now that the news emanating from Saraki's camp corroborate what was reported by SR. In a sane country, a man like Saraki would be in prison by now.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by Aladex1(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Later he in go talk say he get money pas kwara before him became gov. Thief ,ole and barao. Imagine someone have the gut of keeping such huge amount of money inside his bedroom and people are suffering like this.. Oloriburuku.
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by 18SNVL: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Saraki Recovers N52 Million From His Accountant by greatman247(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Thieves thief thief (meaning the thieves stole another bigger thief). All of dem be thieves including the owner of the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo / Osanebi Ossai Buys A Range Rover Sport For Onwubolu Benjamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.