Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,421 members, 7,914,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:10 PM

Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery (9186 Views)

Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Children Kill Their Father In Nasarawa For "Bewitching Them". Get Arrested / Man Kills Friend In Nasarawa For Recommending Drug That Made Him Impotent (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by slap1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
That's how Buhari joined the army. Following the footsteps of your president should not be a bad thing.
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by figure007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
stigmond:
This is serious.... Stealing even within the police territory, I don't think that's natural. That person really needs some quiet time with his maker. #uninvited guest must have accompanied him to that place... May God help us all and I pray that at the point of our breakthrough, we won't misbehave!!!

Honestly.speaking I concur to what you just said ......lolzz....uninvited guest my brother ...possibly from his mother village or father ..... They followed him everywhere he goes like MTN.... O pray we won't be followed o
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Anaselizzy(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ op but this pic na Corp members na, take your time o
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by sheffy87: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Anaselizzy:
@ op but this pic na Corp members na, take your time o

Where u not aware that they are to put on white and white when coming for the screening........!and u can see police men and women at d background of the pic.....! That's the state police command!
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Booklife: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Take them to jail
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by mbaka0433: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]The police are your friends

............... ;DThe police are your friends

...............Amen Amen

NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND -ABA BRANCH.....we are not happy oooooo because no name was mention

I know say na all those sons and daughters of Ishmael go dey involve...Wallahi
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by rbabura: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please my Nairaland friends is any one have information about the ongoing police screening exercise grading system?? Their put A,B or C what is that means
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by rbabura: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please my Nairaland friends is any one have information about the ongoing police screening exercise grading system?? Their put A,B or C what is that means??
Re: Police: 5 Applicants Arrested In Nasarawa For Theft And Forgery by Taryur3(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lols...when they never join them...they don dey practise.only in nigeria this kind shit occur

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Ghanaian, Eight Beninoise For Oil Theft / 2023: Enugu Turning To Battleground – Ohanaeze Condemns Violence, Tasks / How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.