Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,592 members, 7,932,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:00 PM

Can You Spot A Cheater? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Spot A Cheater? (1755 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Mynd Is A Cheater! / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
@poster
the minute anyone believe they can spot a cheater before the cheating occures is the minute they FAILED.
as much as there are signs that can lead to cheating, until the deed is done, no one should be labelled/blamed for something they havent done yet.
nothing worse in relationship than being accused of something you are not.
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by 190: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
aint i a cheat
look @ me an lemme know! embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by sweetpie23: 4:32am On Oct 13, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the minute anyone believe they can spot a cheater before the cheating occures is the minute they FAILED.
as much as there are signs that can lead to cheating, until the deed is done, no one should be labelled/blamed for something they havent done yet.
nothing worse in relationship than being accused of something you are not.
mmm
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by izinbizi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
am a guy
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by 190: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
A Cheetah is the fastest animal in the world
belongs to the cat family and looks just like a leopard~

shie be u are ok now poster~
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by sweetpie23: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
undecided
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by whitelexi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
It is impossible to spot a cheat even if his head is right in front of your face.
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2009
^^^^ you think ?
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by whitelexi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ujujoan:

^^^^ you think ?

I know cool
Re: Can You Spot A Cheater? by topup: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
I agree with Oyinda's first post/analysis, a lot of cheaters will fall into this category.

I think you can't see a man and know if he's a cheater, many good looking guys are annoying because they barely have time for other women, which can give the impression that they are egotistic or cocky, when in fact, they minimise the time they give other women, so they never get in a position to be disloyal to their current girlfriend.

I think a lot of cheaters do it because deep down inside they don't want to work on he hormones or that little voice that tells them to be reckless. Almost like when you get a food craving, and you find yourself eating all those chocolates, it's happened before, you understand how it progresses, from want, to have but you can't really honestly, be bothered to resist or work on preventing a 'relapse'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilemma / In D Days Of Love Letter Writing When Phones Were'nt Easily Accessible. / All Unfaithful Lovers Repentance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.