Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. (943 Views)

Judith Chichi Aka Afrocandy In Bikini At Home / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Is Chichi Igbo Nigeria's Best Swagged Female Celebrity At The Moment? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by Daminaj1(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ex Falcon star turned personal trainer chified who has been critscized alot on social media for her masculine appearance is out for those who question her sex. According to her, she cannot understand why they do so despite the obvious signs on her chest. She took to her instagram page to vent saying;

Even with my nipples right in their faces, they still ask "are you a boy or a girl" I can't say I blame y'all, too blessed to be real but allow me break it down, I'm a proud WOMAN whom is your boyfriend's body goal, dress better than your man and have bigger (invisible) balls than your man, pulling girls/boys morethan your biggest player so NO I don't wanna be a man, I'am morethan a man aka extraordinary WOMAN!! Wait tho, what's really there to be about a man? The only thing that makes most of you a "man" is only your dick that I have no need nor use for so umm nope I'll take a pass

cc: lalasticlala

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/06/even-with-my-nipples-right-in-their.html

Re: Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by Daminaj1(f): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Another photo below

Re: Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by dacovajnr: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
I just love this Guy #NoHomo grin cheesy
Re: Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by noah24(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dey shud give dis guy a break na... Sry girl... undecided
Re: Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by CaroLyner(f): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
i love that last line.grin
Re: Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
A woman wearing the belt of Adonis. cool She's on point abeg.
Re: Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by faith551(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Even for a guy she's still ugly

2 Likes

Re: Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by dikeigbo2(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
No comment.
Re: Ex Falcon Star Chichi Slam People Who Questions Her Sex Despite Her Obvious Tip. by lordcyl3(m): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
somebody go still Bleep am last last sha

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Sizzles In Lovely Blue Gown / Photos: Charly Boy’s Daughter Graduates From US Art Institute / 2baba’s Works Unveiled At The Grammy Museum In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.