Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (19435 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Worldy Music: Compiled By Otem From Billions Of Years Forward / The Prophecy Of Yahweh Against Otem: FAILED(Recharge Card Loading In Progress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by iamDiabolic(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2016
sweetcocoa:
My friend stop the nonsense chest beating, your god can't do more than a hanging pant in a public toilet.
sister does god exist,I use to think he exist but I think now am beging to believe the nigger is just a myth.
Nd ur signature there is nothing like hell,they just using the mythological place to scare us.if u kneel down nd pray u gonna realise ya talking to urself
Re: . by iamDiabolic(m): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2016
5 days more uncle yaweh come perform ur magic,otem neve cum beg for bread or na gala I go call am.

Anyway when they cum begging we have enough bread in nigeria nd butter.
Chai religious fanatics I refuse to be brainwashed again,I dn challlenge ur god 2nite,if he no answer me or proof himself then amma take a ride into athiesm
Re: . by herzern(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2016
iamDiabolic:
5 days more uncle yaweh come perform ur magic,otem neve cum beg for bread or na gala I go call am.

Anyway when they cum begging we have enough bread in nigeria nd butter.
Chai religious fanatics I refuse to be brainwashed again,I dn challlenge ur god 2nite,if he no answer me or proof himself then amma take a ride into athiesm

It's ur life bro.....atheism or no atheism

JESUS SAVES

2 Likes

Re: . by iamDiabolic(m): 12:53am On Jul 01, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=47087654]

It's ur life bro.....atheism or no atheism

JESUS SAVES[/quote}u suck bro believing in one jew man,getting nailed to a cross nd getting his ass whOoped.well I challenge God to atleast prove his exisetence to me 2nite atleast if its true a dream,am waiting for him or is it also a sin to challenge him

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2016
2 days left for me to start begging for bread, ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECY OF YAHWEH which he said concerning me through his GREAT PROPHET, GODDYS.

I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR JULY 6 TO COME SO THAT ALL NIGERIANS CAN PROVE THE CHRISTIAN god either true or false.

cool cool
Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2016
This is a real dilemma for Goddys and his Christian brothers. If Otem does not lose his source of livelihood on the 6th I hope you know that you have nowhere to hide your face cos the shame will be too much for you to bear.

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2016
Ganjafama:
This is a real dilemma for Goddys and his Christian brothers. If Otem does not lose his source of livelihood on the 6th I hope you know that you have nowhere to hide your face cos the shame will be too much for you to bear.

Same way Goddys was trying to use the urim(pseudo-prophecy) on me is the same way Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi used the urim on the people of their own generation and succeeded, because the people were scared of the threats they spoke as prophecy in the Name of yahweh(satan).

Eartum has really taught me much antics of the god of Muafrika2 and millions of others. I SMH for everyone who allows pastor to use the urim of spirit husband and demonic oppression(sleep paralysis on them).

Here is the urim used by Zechariah the false prophet to make people all over the world start going on holy prigrimmage to jerusalem

Zechariah 14:17-18
17 And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain;[a] there shall be the plague with which the Lord afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths.

Winner01, Joagbaje, kingebukanaija, jcross, etc. sad
Re: . by Ganjafama(m): 11:40am On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Same way Goddys was trying to use the urim(pseudo-prophecy) on me is the same way Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi used the urim on the people of their own generation and succeeded, because the people were scared of the threats they spoke as prophecy in the Name of yahweh(satan).

Eartum has really taught me much antics of the god of Muafrika2 and millions of others. I SMH for everyone who allows pastor to use the urim of spirit husband and demonic oppression(sleep paralysis on them).

Here is the urim used by Zechariah the false prophet to make people all over the world start going on holy prigrimmage to jerusalem

17 And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 18 And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain;[a] there shall be the plague with which the Lord afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths.

Pls remember me when the cards starts to flow.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys The Bloody Joker grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Spirit husband? I thought the UFO doctrine was beyond such tales. undecided
Re: . by realmindz: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ganjafama:
his christian brothers will definitely come to deny him wen he fails. Bt they all claim and so certain they hear from the same God....
Re: . by terrezo2002(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Interesting to see how some people just make it a thing of fun to dare God. Yahweh is a God of Mercy and He is also a consuming fire. If a man sins against man, he can be free, but who can deliver the one who falls into the hands of the Almighty?
God has always been a loving Father to everyone including those who insult Him and blaspheme against Him. Please repent all of you who have spoken wrong words against Him. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Muafrika2:

Spirit husband? I thought the UFO doctrine was beyond such tales. undecided

Christians don't read to understand, why?
I said that pastors form a terminology called 'spirit husband' to exploit people. There's nothing like spirit husband or spirit wife. Having sex in your dream is your body's way of telling you that it's high time you get married if you do not already have a husband or a wife. And if you do, but you don't have sex often, your body generates an imaginary partner for you in your sleep and you call it SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE.

AFRICANS PERISH AND DIE OF FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. MUAFRIKA2, DON'T YOU THINK IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED REASONING FROM THE BRAIN INSTEAD OF THINKING FROM A BOOK?
Re: . by otemanuduno: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
terrezo2002:
Interesting to see how some people just make it a thing of fun to dare God. Yahweh is a God of Mercy and He is also a consuming fire. If a man sins against man, he can be free, but who can deliver the one who falls into the hands of the Almighty?
God has always been a loving Father to everyone including those who insult Him and blaspheme against Him. Please repent all of you who have spoken wrong words against Him. God bless you.

Yahweh is Satan, Pls get your facts right. He has no power in our own world, but in the periodvof the hominids and the neanderthals. He is Now in another plane, and he can only have power in dreams, not in reality, that's why you may occasionally see false visions sometimes and you wait for it to come to pass and it doesn't.

Satan(jehovah) is a deceiver from the beginning of the world billions of years back.
Re: . by iamtewwy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
2days to go
Re: . by terrezo2002(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
@Otem
From your comments, it shows you know there is God but you don't just like Him and so say all kinds of things to offend Him.
I would like you to tell one bad thing this God has done to you to make you hate Him this much. Thanks

1 Like

Re: . by winner01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Zechariah 14:17-18

I will say this for the last time. Dont bother quoting me because, ive never read nor will ever read your posts.
Re: . by otemanuduno: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
terrezo2002:
@Otem
From your comments, it shows you know there is God but you don't just like Him and so say all kinds of things to offend Him.
I would like you to tell one bad thing this God has done to you to make you hate Him this much. Thanks

There is GOD and I like him so much. His name is DOMINO REVERAD, who is the father of JEHOVAH and all the other gods we have been hearing about.
DOMINO REVERAD, the GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG does not appreciate being worshipped at all. It doesn't make meaning to him. Eartum, the brother of Jehovah told me that worshipping is a spiritual politics they(jehovah, Jupiter, Odin, etc) are all playing to keep people to do their own will, but Eartum himself has never been part of the religious game since the start of the world, though very few homos worshipped him in Egypt back then, but only out of their own likeness for him, unlike jehovah(satan) who wants worship by all means.

I AM OTEM, WHO IS INSPIRED BY EARTUM, THE BROTHER OF JEHOVAH, TO REVEAL ALL THE MYSTERIES IN THE HIDDEN SCROLLS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO SEE THE DOCTUFOS GIVEN TO ME BY EARTUM.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
...AFRICANS PERISH AND DIE OF FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. MUAFRIKA2, DON'T YOU THINK IT'S HIGH TIME YOU STARTED REASONING FROM THE BRAIN INSTEAD OF THINKING FROM A BOOK?...

Brain You are preaching thousands of gods, UFOs that will save you. You even have named the gods and you listen from them daily. undecided

You're just a hater of God. What did he ever do to you?

terrezo2002:
@Otem

Or more specifically, why cant your gods stand mine
Did he throw them out of heaven. angry grin grin

PS: Tell your god to stop being vulgar. He's being a bad example to kids online. Imagine the kind of obscenities people will be thinking and talking if as you wish, he took over the kingdom.

1 Like

Re: . by terrezo2002(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
PATHETIC! Eartum.. Hmmmm. May God have mercy on you @otem and muafrica. That satanic book u are reading will lead you both in trouble if you don't stop reading from it
Re: . by terrezo2002(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Jehovah Almighty is the One God who created all things. Until you accept that fact, you will not understand anything in life.

1 Like

Re: . by terrezo2002(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Jehovah Almighty is the One God who created all things. Until you accept that fact, you will not understand anything in life.

Re: . by Goddys(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
terrezo2002:
PATHETIC! Eartum.. Hmmmm. May God have mercy on you @otem and muafrica. That satanic book u are reading will lead you both in trouble if you don't stop reading from it
All sins are forgivable except sin committed against the Holy Spirit.
For blaspheming the Holy name of the Lord, he has sinned against the Spirit of the Lord and has remained unrepented leading others to the path of death. God has decided to chasten otemanuduno and he shall see the result to know that the Lord is God

1 Like

Re: . by otemanuduno: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Goddys:
All sins are forgivable except sin committed against the Holy Spirit.
For blaspheming the Holy name of the Lord, he has sinned against the Spirit of the Lord and has remained unrepented leading others to the path of death. God has decided to chasten otemanuduno and he shall see the result to know that the Lord is God

The holy spirit(lucifer) has sinned against me and has led many in my nation into the evil worship through Christianity and Islam. I have decided to chasten the Holy Spirit and he shall see the result to know that Otemdomino is Otemanuduno cheesy
Re: . by otemanuduno: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
terrezo2002:
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Have you seen what Jasheb 24:16 also said? Lemme go and check the DOCTUFOS and see what it also said cheesy

Jasheb 24:16
16. Now hear what Faulkin[Yeshua/Jesus] shall tell the homos. He shall promise to return to take them to the paradise before they died, but this is all a deception. And many of them shall confess that it was the last hours but they shall not see his return to take them to the paradise he promised them.

1 Like

Re: . by realmindz: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
terrezo2002:
friendly fire grin
otemanuduno and Muafrika2 are two jolly good friends on opposite sides
Re: . by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
terrezo2002:
I was referring to Otem's god up there. Not yours(I hope they are not the same). grin
Re: . by otemanuduno: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
realmindz:

friendly fire grin
And funny enough, he shall be immortalise sincerely it the DOCTUFOS. The people of 2625AD shall read about his great exploit of fighting against the truth and they shall use his name in their dictionary to mean 'he who fights against the truth'.
grin
Re: . by otemanuduno: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
realmindz:

friendly fire grin
And funny enough, he shall be immortalise sincerely in the DOCTUFOS. The people of 2625AD shall read about his great exploit of fighting against the truth and they shall use his name in their dictionary to mean 'he who fights against the truth'.
grin
Re: . by otemanuduno: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Muafrika2:

Brain You are preaching thousands of gods, UFOs that will save you. You even have named the gods and you listen from them daily. undecided

You're just a hater of God. What did he ever do to you?

Or more specifically, why cant your gods stand mine
Did he throw them out of heaven. angry grin grin

PS: Tell your god to stop being vulgar. He's being a bad example to kids online. Imagine the kind of obscenities people will be thinking and talking if as you wish, he took over the kingdom.

You are stringing a big lie on my neck. I listen to Eartum alone and not to any of the other gods. All the other gods are guilty of spiritual politics in the Name of religion except Eartum and five others. But only Eartum speaks to me, unlike you Christians who claim that Faulkin(jesus) and jehovah(Satan) speaks to you, just as Goddys testified.

And concerning your god conquering my god, Eartum, that's a big LIE! my God is the god who appreciates the use of the brain and harbours religion. He was busy making findings according to what the UNIVERSAL GOD called REVERAD wished for all his children. So when your god was acting as a terrorist, my own god is busy making findings, because REVERAD has said that it is through knowledge yahweh can be abased.

Do you know that yahweh didn't know that inventions like this will come up? Eartum made the knowledge of it available to the scientists who tapped too far into their brains, and you know what? WHEN THE SCIENTISTS BEGAN TO CHALLENGE ALL THE BELIEFS OF yahweh's people, the PEOPLE OF YAHWEH killed them, thinking that they were writing HERESY, yet Lucifer(holy spirit) in the hearts of all the Popes and Bishops of those days didn't tell them that our early scientists are right about the things they are saying.

Na GOD SAVE GALILEO GALILEE that he wasn't killed by the wicked religious people for saying that the moon can be explored. They made the guy recant his belief and burnt his books, but sorry, EARTUM has the BRAIN-STORED VERSION of the write-ups of GALILEO GALILEE and many of our early scientists killed by the Christian popes and the DOCTUFOS IS HERE TO IMMORTALISE THE REAL PEOPLE INSTEAD OF THE LIKES OF ISAIAH, JEREMIAH AND ZECHARIAH THE LIARS!!! cheesy
Re: . by Goddys(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Otemanuduno, the doctufos is one of the doctrines inspired and orchestrated by some star beings in the galaxies who paraded themselves as god to brainwash and deceive minds who have found Holiness and righteousness of Yahweh boring and can't keep to His standards.
But hear me Otemdomino, the doctufos shall have no root in the heart of the chosen of Yahweh. Hear it! Doctufos shall never pass a muster as a doctrine or book for knowledge or wisdom. Doctufos shall remain one of failed attempts of the starbeings to wage war against Yahweh,the Almighty God and His people. Doctufos shall be a book of mockery that a mere fantasy novel shall have worth than it. So shall it be so long earth remains!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

You are stringing a big lie on my neck. I listen to Eartum alone and not to any of the other gods. All the other gods are guilty of spiritual politics in the Name of religion except Eartum and five others. But only Eartum speaks to me, unlike you Christians who claim that Faulkin(jesus) and jehovah(Satan) speaks to you, just as Goddys testified.
In that case I think Eartum is your innerself.

And concerning your god conquering my god, Eartum, that's a big LIE! my God is the god who appreciates the use of the brain and harbours religion. He was busy making findings according to what the UNIVERSAL GOD called REVERAD wished for all his children. So when your god was acting as a terrorist, my own god is busy making findings, because REVERAD has said that it is through knowledge yahweh can be abased.
Is REVERAD also speaking here?

My God only terrorizes terrorists. Like Canaanites, Babylonians, Egyptians, Sodomites, etc. And any gods that make him jealous. Like yours.

Do you know that yahweh didn't know that inventions like this will come up? Eartum made the knowledge of it available to the scientists who tapped too far into their brains, and you know what? WHEN THE SCIENTISTS BEGAN TO CHALLENGE ALL THE BELIEFS OF yahweh's people, the PEOPLE OF YAHWEH killed them, thinking that they were writing HERESY, yet Lucifer(holy spirit) in the hearts of all the Popes and Bishops of those days didn't tell them that our early scientists are right about the things they are saying.
Internet?

The dark ages were an assault against Christians. They were not allowed to even read the bible on their own, congregate, sing. That's why the society fell apart. Publishing the bible in those days was a crime punishable by death. I think Eartum, with his hate for Christians must have been there. Catholics still avoid involving Christ in their rituals even now. The stii have problems with using the name JEHOVAH.

Those popes were anti - christ just like you.

Na GOD SAVE GALILEO GALILEE that he wasn't killed by the wicked religious people for saying that the moon can be explored. They made the guy recant his belief and burnt his books, but sorry,

The earliest experts on astrology were prophets. People like Enoch, Abraham and Moses had surviving records on planets, stars etc.

EARTUM has the BRAIN-STORED VERSION of the write-ups of GALILEO GALILEE and many of our early scientists killed by the Christian popes and the DOCTUFOS IS HERE TO IMMORTALISE THE REAL PEOPLE INSTEAD OF THE LIKES OF ISAIAH, JEREMIAH AND ZECHARIAH THE LIARS!!! cheesy

I'll be reading all your posts to see if this is accurate. Or he's just copy - pasting from our Moses and Enoch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? / Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.