Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,140 members, 7,973,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:47 AM

New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here (10041 Views)

10 Nigeria Jobs For SSCE Certificate Holders / N-power Finally Opens Portal For FRESH Registration / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by calys247(m): 6:30am On Jun 17, 2016
yes...i fill in my nysc details
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by joransky4re(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2016
when filling ur npower forum, always remember to click on save and start later. when u do this an Id will be prompt out for u to use in login in again, save that Id page for easy login. so at any stage it takes u back. just click on the Id page u save, it will take u to the last page u are on the application b4 the error.

good luck
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by SADYBABA(f): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Pls who knows the deadline for the registration?
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by luvlyADESUWA(f): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pls how do I Apply?
I have successfully registered....
I click on the program, and then the teachers program but no place to apply...... I don't understand.
Foto below

Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by suyamasta(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
luvlyADESUWA:
Pls how do I Apply?
I have successfully registered....
I click on the program, and then the teachers program but no place to apply...... I don't understand.
Foto below
When did you register?
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by efembaba(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pls help d site (d original one) has been rejecting my certificates but when it does and I try again it says my email and bvn has already been taken yet I have not been able to register successfully what can I do
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by Eve62(f): 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
ntertravels:

i doubt if that is real because i have been follow the site since the day they open it,the site will only open but when it come register it will went off.....this is another scam from ministry of youth and empowerment i guess

I think ur grammer is a bigger problem.

Jst saying sha
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by saktoy83: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Can someone apply for 2 diff positions
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by AchieverBAO(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
The site is a pure disgrace to this country. I have been trying to get some applicants registered since June 12 on a computer system but to no avail. hope the government is not trying to doctor the number of applications to be received? Why has government kept quit all this while despite complaints from all quarters Mitchiew
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by hajjisemiu: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Still trying.....
Re: New Portal For N-power Nigeria Jobs 2016. How To Apply Click Here by Dailiesroom: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2016
Just in case you don't still understand how to Apply or know the N-Power Online Job Application Portal for Application, The visit this like that is made available here: http://www.dailiesroom.com/www-npower-gov-ng-n-power-job-online-application-portal-how-to-hpply-npower/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Recruiters Don't Get Back to Interviewees / Receive Job Alert On Mobile Phone In Nigeria / American University of Nigeria (AUN) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.