Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,254 members, 7,967,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (91257 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
davidylan:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=87708

Ahhh!!! Davidiii, you wan kill me. To ri olorun! grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2009
Sagamite:

Ahhh!!! Davidiii, you wan kill me. To ri olorun! grin grin grin

Sagamu, even to post the link here sef na with great restraint. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2009
chei, na wa oo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
davidylan:

E woooo Dafidy. Ahn Ahn,how many peeps u wan kill for NL nah. Kaaaiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
chic2pimp:

E woooo Dafidy. Ahn Ahn,how many peeps u wan kill for NL nah. Kaaaiiiii shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na me post the picture? grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2009
Pure Melon how great are thou.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

follypimpi:

Pure Melon how great are thou.

I know i will see u here cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2009
TOPE2000!:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I know i will see u here cheesy

[b]Just say the word BOOOO zoom zoom zoom am there with Dafidi and chicopimp.[/b
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

Just say the word BOOOO size=4pt]zoom zoom zoom[[/size] am there with Dafidi and chicopimp.

see una life, i know david will be here grin
infact he found the pix abi . . yeye boy grin cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2009
TOPE2000!:

see una life, i know david will be here grin
infact he found the pix abi . . yeye boy grin cheesy

NO lie u sef like am hence the reason u r here.U dey beef the poor bobbie now cos it's bigga than urs,see jealousy @ it's peak
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

NO lie u sef like am hence the reason u r here.U dey beef the poor bobbie now cos it's bigga than urs,see jealousy @ it's peak

Lmao . . .jealousy ke. There are boobs n they are BOOBS
That one na BOOBS . . .me sef bow grin Jordan had berra be scared tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
TOPE2000!:

That one na BOOBS . . .me sef bow grin Jordan had berra be scared tongue

U knw y i loff u,u dey talk truth sumtimes. Jordan nah Oyon oni ballu,This nah Oyon Ogidi.geddit ?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2009
follypimpi:

U knw y i loff u,u dey talk truth sumtimes. Jordan nah Oyon oni ballu,This nah Oyon Ogidi.geddit ?

Tee hee hee
lemme go look at it one more time b4 i i know it is ogidi grin

u know lie, the thing na RAW material grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by follypimpi(m): 12:01am On Sep 24, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Tee hee hee
lemme go look at it one more time b4 i i know it is ogidi grin

u know lie, the thing na RAW material grin

O ti don jazzzzzzziii
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chic2pimp(m): 12:14am On Sep 24, 2009
follypimpi:

Just say the word BOOOO zoom zoom zoom am there with Dafidi and chicopimp.[/b

Omo na so oo. Who no like beta tin? grin

TOPE2000!:

That one na BOOBS . . .[b]me sef bow
grin Jordan had berra be scared tongue
Yes oooo I can testify to that. Your blom blom na baba.  wink kiss kiss

follypimpi:

Oya take back that statement jare.

Tope's blom blom fit feed the whole united nations.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2009
Na wa ooo blom blom pass blom blom
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by r231(m): 1:54am On Sep 24, 2009
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by duduspace(m): 2:10am On Sep 24, 2009
Meeeeh, iba fun baba Orlando Owoh, 100 kilo loyon omoge.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by hotteju(f): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2009
Guys unfortunately the owner of that profile is a guy
sorry to burst ur bubble but all hope is not lost u can pally him to give u the email id of the babe on his profile page, that is if it is just not some random chick

Please do not ask me how I knew about this. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 7:38am On Sep 24, 2009
hotteju:

Guys unfortunately the owner of that profile is a guy
sorry to burst your bubble but all hope is not lost u can pally him to give u the email id of the babe on his profile page, that is if it is just not some random chick

Please do not ask me how I knew about this. tongue tongue tongue
don't do this to us now, oya info to ma inbox kia kia. sharpish cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2009
Seeing some of these photos gave me a quick question for the guys:

Hot body + wierd face OR fine face + messed up body OR average face + average body?
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2009
Average face + Average body will do just fine for me.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by jaybee3(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Hot body + wierd face OR fine face + messed up body OR average face + average body?

Girl to take home to mama = average face + average body
Girl to show off to friends = fine face + messed up average  body
Girl for strict visitation only = Hot body + below average face
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by dammy135(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2009
What is happening to the populace deposits to these money laundry companies like sefteg, wealth solution etc been held by the central bank of Nigeria.

Sanusi came in and nobody is saying anything about this yet we had millions of people in this country that were handicapped by these fraudsters.

I hope he would be able to do something about this as every one has been bought to keep quite on this especially our media houses.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2009
dammy135:

What is happening to the populace deposits to these money laundry companies like sefteg, wealth solution etc been held by the central bank of Nigeria.

Sanusi came in and nobody is saying anything about this yet we had millions of people in this country that were handicapped by these fraudsters.

I hope he would be able to do something about this as every one has been bought to keep quite on this especially our media houses.
------>Moved to politics section<-----------------
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2009
jay bee:

Girl to take home to mama = average face + average body
Girl to show off to friends = fine face + messed up average  body
Girl for strict visitation only = Hot body + below average face

GBAM, GBAM, GBAM!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

JB, you nailed it on the head, mate. I was struggling to know how to answer spikey until I read this.

Nice modifications. Messed up body and horrican't face just would not happen.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

This!!!!!!!!

davidylan:

Finally, i have found the manufacturer of COWBELL.
David, you are a star. cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Eh? Whatever happened to "she has a beautiful character"? grin grin grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

That is just a complimentary trait for companionship. It will not command rigid salutations from a Field Marshall.  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
~Sauron~:

Finally, i have found the manufacturer of COWBELL.
David, you are a star. cool

with ultimate pride, my hunting skills are still sharp. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I will polish her character later on. . . . . I cannot polish tribal marks. grin

davidylan:

with ultimate pride, my hunting skills are still sharp. grin

Fixed!!!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (100)

We Saw This Python On Our Way Back From Church After Weeding / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.