Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,116 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector (14234 Views)

Eid-El-Maulud: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday / FG Declares Mondays And Wednesdays As Made-In-Nigeria Dress Day / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by RZArecta(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2016
Crazy clowns in government cheesy
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by frubben(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2016
In this country we always wait for disaster to happen before looking into the matter.

I believe a person within the ministry of agriculture would have foreseen this disaster but since the warning is not coming from the leader himself, it would be discarded.

Useless country mtweeeeeeee
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2016
The Minister of Agric should step aside for a more competent hand till the problem is solved.
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2016
I keep on wondering why a country like Nigeria that is bless with abundance Agricultural products cannot have a preservation industry center in each state of federation to avoid wastage of these products wen they are in abundance.
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by gerrardomendes(m): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2016
and the JTF has been deployed to restore peace in the tomato subsector. .

.SAI BABA grin
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by joeoo: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2016
fg...na nw morning reach....or u ppl ar jus trying to make the headline again as usual..
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by frisky2good(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2016
When tomatoes don dey come back? What kind of jokers are these? I used 250 Naira tomatoes to cook stew yesterday. A month ago, the same quantity was 700 Naira.
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by kunle75(m): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Oche211:
Good move
hope this will result in abundance of tomatoes and force down the price of it.
However, i'm curious the state of emmergency will boost the supply of tomatoes or will FG invest in scientific research to find a lasting solution to d tomatoes pest.

Do not worry am in the know,there is already a solution team on ground but what is left for the government is the will to implement the solution .

Am equally aware that some well meaning Nigerian in the agric sub sector has submitted a proposal since the life of the last administration to inform them of the impending calamity but the proposal was not given due attention for the reason best known to them.
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by Ijaya123: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Audu Ogbeh doesn't seem to know his job. He should have been this since and not now.
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by kakacoke01: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2016
modelmike7:
..... Wailing, how far!
wailer baba
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by Oche211(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2016
kunle75:

Do not worry am in the know,there is already a solution team on ground but what is left for the government is the will to implement the solution .

Am equally aware that some well meaning Nigerian in the agric sub sector has submitted a proposal since the life of the last administration to inform them of the impending calamity but the proposal was not given due attention for the reason best known to them.
that's called the Nigerian factor. We re always nt very proactive whn dealing with things. Imagine being warned and they ignored it.
A good sailor is one who anticipated a storm nd totally avoid it. Not the one that enters it nd then try to come out of it victorious.
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by erico2k2(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Tomatoes Black Market Don Dey My Side Sef cheesy
Ahahah Be a Ahahaha hahaha
Guy no kill me abeg bwaaaaahh grin grin
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by MistadeRegal(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2016
State of Emergency again! Will they shoot the tomatoes? Tell me casualties later.
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Did d mods just hide my comment?
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Segadem:

Hmmmm, bro.I don't think so, this is one of the national disasters that doesn't announce itself. if Adesina is the minister presently, I don't think he can savage this situation because he can't plant tomatoes and reap them within a month
Lastly, Adesina is good in agriculture sector especially in theory while Audu Ogbeh is a practical farmer.

Check the records before you compare. Ogbeh is a practical farmer and when I checked his records on Google he was chairman or so to an agriculture farm wey I just dey hear from Google. Tell me giant strides taken by that farm or any new innovation they have discovered since he was chairman. Seriously I don't need to be a mechanized farmer to be a chairman of a farm that no one can speak of its impact
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2016
my only concern here is the excessive use of future tense by this government.. I just spotted "UNDERWAY". Why not get to it at once ehh..
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by tatucci: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
hmm! i didnt know tomatoes had its own subsector...
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Segadem:

Hmmmm, bro.I don't think so, this is one of the national disasters that doesn't announce itself. if Adesina is the minister presently, I don't think he can savage this situation because he can't plant tomatoes and reap them within a month
Lastly, Adesina is good in agriculture sector especially in theory while Audu Ogbeh is a practical farmer.

I support, Adesina likes tin tomato while Ogbeh likes fresh tomato. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by diegwu01: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Which one bi Tomatoes Subsector again? grin grin grin
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2016
After so long...
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by chuka250: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol.
Watch this video that must have compelled them to act.
Tomato wahala! httpsyyyoutfX9lxQocNMs
Please watch, enjoy and share grin
Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by SycophanticGoat: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Segadem:

See them.. Trying to bring down an Adesina, who performed excellently well (of which whenever it comes to tribal sentiments, they usually scream out how he was the only good thing to happen to GEJ administration) while trying to exalt an old failure called Audu Ogbeh. What major food crises did Nigerians experience under Adesina? How many policies has the dumb farmer introduced that can match up that of Adesina?

Only fools will fail to compare the past and the present but will jump to saying if the person in the past had been faced with the present situation, he too would have failed.

You people should for once reason before commenting here else, you show people the true definition of deciet, sycophancy, hypocrisy, etc.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares State Of Emergency In Tomatoes Subsector by viktuur(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bros there were TuTa Absoluta attack during Adesina's tenure it was properly dealt with.
http://nifst.org/again-tuta-absoluta-attacks-nigerian-tomato/
Segadem:

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Are Too Slow" - Hakeem Baba-Ahmed To Buhari / Nigeria Now Safer For Doing Business—buhari / Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.