Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,137 members, 7,939,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much (2153 Views)

I Need People Wey Dey Vex! / Oceanic Bank Sacks Over 1,000 Staff? Yawa Dey For Naija, / Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by tochikc: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2006
Our GODis able,more than able to see us through,
am beliving him for a DREAM job SOONEST.
With HIM sll THINGS are POSSIBLE
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by jontemple: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2006
I beleive too. God will suprise us with a gift of job this xmas.
we just have to keep smiling, grin grin grin
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by Nikegenius(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2006
He is tooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
He said we shall be favoured this season.
Lets just relax and wait for His grace unfold
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by cezeike(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2006
baba god dey too much,for he to c us through our every day to day huzzle, i believe we have every cause to glorify him, praise the lord some body
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by okokobioko(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2006
walahi gaskiya God dey too much i can't wait to rejoice for a Job.Am very sure he will answer us soonest.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by Nikegenius(f): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2006
Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cos we are positioned for his blessing.
He will favor us beyond our expectations and continue to give us strong reasons to serve him.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by alarinka(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2006
, the secret is that God humours and honours us with his blessings regularly, just pay your tithe,pray,fear him and do Good, to everybody especially strangers!!
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by harvey(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2006
hey guys.do u know the new gist,God is giving us big packages with our names attached to them.is our God not a good God.i love him so much,i tell people that am lost without God,everyday things keep getting better.

bless ya all
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by rosquare(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2006
He is onederful, twoderful, threedaful,
in fact He is fuulllll of suprises for us.
just get yourslef prepared, i mean
BE EXPECTANT,
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by wunmexG(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2006
if only God can open our eyes to see our destination we would be so relaxed rather than anxious.
Nairalanders,a word for us is that we are not jobless.just engage urself in ur fathers(God) business and no sooner will He surprise u.
TRY GETTING CLOSER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by kyi(f): 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2006
Honestly, this our God is too wonderful! infact there is no adequate word to qualify Him, but in all let us continue to give Him thanks, give Him praise, for he has done it, the miracle job will come to manifestation soonest in Jesus name (Amen). Hallelujah somebodeeee!
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by Orikinla(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2006
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain

I am the living testimony of the faithfulness and loving kindness of God.

The scoffers of the promises of God were laughing at me last year. But since the beginning of this year God started doing new things in my life every month.

1. Someone who once had no transport fare to go to Church was now contributing thousands upon thousands of naira to the building of another church.

2. Imagine an ordinary artist and writer could now donate medical books to the best hospital on Bonny Island in Rivers State, Nigeria.

3. And he is now a partner in a multimillion naira media enterprise and creating employment for others.

Just believe in the Word of Jesus Christ in Matthew 5: 14-16.

14."You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.

15. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

16.In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by xtoekpo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2006
na true yan all of una dey yan. baba God just too much as he has promised us that we shall all recieve our dream jobs this season and our blessings shall be completed before the end of the year without any carry-overs. it is well my peps. we shall all get there. so keep on smiling. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by Icejay(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2006
Yes oh! If no be GOD oh , Our God's is wonderful . He gave me a job with a multinational company on by birthday and I have NNPC interview on Wed. Put all your hope and trust in GOD & U'll never be disappointed. He's worthy to be praised.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by Ammo21(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2006
People!
GOD is trully too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know the key?
Just BELIEVE,
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by ggeng: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2006
Friends ,true true DIS GOD na CORRECT,testimonies go boku this month,
everybody wey dey expectant go get him own.SUREEEEEEEEEEEE.
[b][/b]
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by bruce(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2006
God is more than able to do all things so long as we believe.

Don't let your faith in Him dim, open your hands wide to Him in expectation of His Goodness
and you will surely receive from HIm.

He is a GREAT GOD.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by mkpikpub(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2006
God is great. He promised to grant all of us the desires of our hearts. He is no man and cannot lie. He will sure bless all of us with our dream jobs this season. I sabi am well well
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by zublaj(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2006
Indeed the good God is wonderful.My brethen I share your dreams as well, that HE shall surely provide not just any job to us but our DREAM job. this will be our testimony this xmas season (do i hear you say amen). Just BELIEVE and TRUST in HIM and HE shall make your dream a reality. more blessing. smiley cheesy grin
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by chistiana(f): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ Orinkinla

I feel u jare, God can do all this my brothers i thank God for ur life oooooooooo.

do God we serve is a faithful God, he his the Rock of ages, the lion of Judah, the Rose of sharon. and he his the light of the world, what can he not do, nothing.

This call for celebration.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by bqueen: 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2006
Dont u know him HE IS OBA AJIDARA,A ji fi ojo jumo se ouh ara ,se ohun otun.
He is A LIVING GOD EACH NEW DAY IS FULL OF MIRACLE
ALL THINGS ARE POSSILBE WITH HIM

WE GONNA KIP PRAISING HIM and HE Gonna open the DOORS AND WINDOWS of HEAVEN unto us to grant our heart desire just kip on praising HIM.

UR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY

Am using this medium to invite u all to the holy ghost convection of the Redeemed Xtian Church Of God :- HEAVENS ON EARTH
7pm daily
11th dec to 16 dec ,2006

U gonna experience HIS GLORY when Heaven comes down on earth.
God is still The same yesterday ,today and forever more.

U Re blessed.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by anabell(f): 12:31am On Jan 14, 2007
he a great GOD
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by uchman80(m): 8:04am On Jan 14, 2007
Hi

All you members in the house its well, God will do it for us.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by Bedos(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2007
No be God,
Before the world began, God forsaw the need for you and me, far beyond what you and I can see.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by sam15(m): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2007
We all need to give him all the glory,honour and praise. you know what ? He is the King of kings ,the Lord of lords,the Unchandeable changer,the Prince of peace and He is the one that can say Yes to any situations and no one will be able to say no. I just want to thank Him also because he has answered my prayers by giving a good Job. Pls celebrate with me my brothers and sisters.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by amii(f): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2007
God is the best thing that Ever happened 2 me.
I am confident that He is able to take us to the position that will surprise as many as believe in Him.
That is what His grace can do 4 us.
Let us keep confessing positive everday, with hope that our jobs are just aroun dthe corner.
Thank Him for ur present situation and keep congratulatg dose who ahve secured jobs, it will come.
remember, though it tarries it shall come to pass and He the Lord will hasten it.
Love you all.
Re: This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much by mygodoh(m): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2007
the lord of host will do unto us what he did unto the israelite all through their time of difficulties.amen.

(1) (Reply)

Consulting Capable Fraud / Fcmb Online Application: Is It Going Thru? / Sudeletra Nig Ltd Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.