Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,753 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Is Total Gas & Oil Company Europe Real? Cos I Got An Offer From Them. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Total Gas & Oil Company Europe Real? Cos I Got An Offer From Them. (1229 Views)

I Got An Amazing Job / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / Got An Invite From Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Total Gas & Oil Company Europe Real? Cos I Got An Offer From Them. by forexengine: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2009
They want me to resume work in london b4 24th sept. But dont know if they real, Pls anyone in d house who got info about this?
Re: Is Total Gas & Oil Company Europe Real? Cos I Got An Offer From Them. by lucillia90: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2009
forexengine:

They want me to resume work in london b4 24th sept. But dont know if they real, Pls anyone in d house who got info about this?

I also got the offer,

With the look of things, its fake, google it and c for urself
Re: Is Total Gas & Oil Company Europe Real? Cos I Got An Offer From Them. by cassidynca(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2009
Why are you asking if they are real? You are the one who is wearing the shoe and you should be in a better position to know where it is pinching u.
The question is did you apply for job in their firm? If yes, did you do any test or interview with them? If yes where did it hold and what can u make out from what u saw at the interview or test?
My broda answer to these simple question will tell you what you are asking .
OPEN YOUR EYE WIDE.
Re: Is Total Gas & Oil Company Europe Real? Cos I Got An Offer From Them. by mond2424: 5:07am On Jan 22, 2011
i also recieve an email from them, the content of the messsage says that the finances will be shouldered by my own expense, they want me to work in their company by february 20 of this year, i dont remember applying in their company,

is this true or scam?pls, enlighten us,

(1) (Reply)

P&g Job Or A Bank Job / Tenaris Global Graduate Trainees / Employment Opportunities In A Multinational Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.