Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,151 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. (59894 Views)

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by gradeA(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
disgusting.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by oodua1stson: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
sewizzy:
This was killed in a hole while working this morning in our uncle's site.
you need to snap picture of that rat teeth

I wan know who get yellow teeth pass between you and that rat

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by raphealolami(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
How are all this kind of news managing to make front-page. I am getting tired of this forum.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Engrr(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
....And u check finish na for science and technology section you see to post am?

Wasting space since 1914

But Wait oooo,....Laser Fever don go??

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by NegeduGrace(f): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lol..see meat
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
sewizzy:

Please, where is my own share?
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by odigha(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its an African giant rat. Scientific name. Crycetomis gambianus
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by greggng: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laser fever carrier? Pls throw it away for ur own good

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
this is a MOLE. ..OKETE IN YOURUBA,EWU IN IBO
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Lol..see meat
Please, dont salivate yet.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Maski87: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bros you just killed a big rat you are still a church rat
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Ramanto(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
moscobabs:
we call this "okete" or "ewu" in village.

@op cut the "white part' of the tail of that big rat and throw it in that hole ....by 16th June,2017 u will kill another one in that same hole.

That's what my grandpa told me o
Superstitious Man Spotted

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by macaranta(m): 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bush rat
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by kokoA(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mcheeww.. You kee common bush rat dey feel like Rambo. When I was your age I hunt antelopes like a boss. cool

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by MadCow1: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dmillionaire:
beware of lassa fever

And Ebola.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by MozartianDreams(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
@Amiibaby, are you eating the rat or the teeth?
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by sulakishop(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pepper soup okete
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by buksaylor001: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
It is called Ewi-
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by nickxtra(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
This one na church rat o cheesy
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by fridayj(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
let check what speciment is that.....

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
That rat be this na
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by esphil(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jobless youths. What's so special about this?

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by idupaul: 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
moscobabs:
we call this "okete" or "ewu" in village.

@op cut the "white part' of the tail of that big rat and throw it in that hole ....by 16th June,2017 u will kill another one in that same hole.

That's what my grandpa told me o

Your Grandpa sha
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by zicol2015: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
lolx... na Okete
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by salt1: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Society for Prevention of Cruelty on Animals won't be happy with you
That's an endangered species
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Davecafary(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
A rat
A big rat
A big fat rat
A big fat rat sat on a mat....i love Queen Premier.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by BushDoctor123: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
lalastishious lala, were u dey? food Don ready o.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by solidman59(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
OP your chest dry sha.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by EreluY(f): 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
[size=18pt]EBOLA IS ASLEEP, THIS MR BEAN IS WAKING IT UP.[/size]

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by baby124: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tufiakwa. Rats are the dirtiest animals. Worse than pigs 100 times. That is why I don't eat bush meat. Bat is even an angel where rat is.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by smudge2079(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lassa fever infested rat... i piry u

1 Like

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Favored4gud: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ebola. Keep messing with it.
sewizzy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sea Turtle Caught Near Ibeno Island In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Science Section LIBRARY / Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.