Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,796 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Happened To The Yaun Deal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Happened To The Yaun Deal (469 Views)

What Happened To The Naira Swap / What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today / What Happened To Nigeria China Currency Swap Deal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Yaun Deal by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2016
I've been waiting for my bank to send a notification for creating of a Yaun account, looks like I will wait forever. Can a captain please explain these to my understanding.

1. Mr. President traveled to the People's Republic of China and spent close to a week for this deal with lots of media attention. Why I we not updated about the outcome or present status quo of this deal.

2. Tax payers money where spent on that visit, shouldn't we demand an apology if what they went for was a picnic.

3. If the deal went south, why are we not updated on the next alternative maybe a Japan or Dubai deal.

I was hoping on this deal to start importing my solar panel, I really need renewable energy.

Thanks for your anticipated contribution,

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Yaun Deal by 989900: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
We are all waiting . . . no word yet.

Aborted? In the pipelines? I don't know . . .
Re: What Happened To The Yaun Deal by JohnNgene: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2016
When I read about the "floating of the naira" by the CBN yesterday, I asked this same question in my mind.

Can somebody give us an answer? Has the Nigerian government been threatened out of the Chinese deal by the USA?

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Ads / All Natural Hair Lovers / The Scam Called Brillant Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.