Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,230 members, 7,977,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant (813 Views)

My Tenant Refused To Park Out After His Rent Expired / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) / Recovery Of Premises, Landlord And Tenant Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant by olokfor: 7:56am On Jun 16, 2016

Re: Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant by fkpboss: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
That's if Buhari is your landlord
Re: Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant by Tolexander: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Nigerian landlords can be funny a times.
I'm sure the landlord may probably wanna create another room in that veranda!
Re: Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant by Tolexander: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2016
perhaps the landlord of that house built the house, trespassing beyond the land boundary. The neighbour has to construct the fence to cut out the vertical trespass.
Re: Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant by CAPSLOCKED: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
EGBON TOLEXANDER IF YOU WANT THIS PLOT OF LAND, YOU CAN COME AND HAVE IT. cheesy

YOU ALREADY BOUGHT TWO PLOTS, YOU COMMENTED TWICE IN A ROW!!!
Re: Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant by serecode: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
I HAVE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR RENT IN LAGOS @ IRE AKARI ESTATE ROAD ISOLO N350, 000 per year IF INETERESTED CALL ME ON 09098703460
Re: Funny Photo Between Landlord And Tenant by Tolexander: 1:02am On Jun 17, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
EGBON TOLEXANDER IF YOU WANT THIS PLOT OF LAND, YOU CAN COME AND HAVE IT. cheesy

YOU ALREADY BOUGHT TWO PLOTS, YOU COMMENTED TWICE IN A ROW!!!
lol grin

you be omo onile?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Land Registry Directorate Scale Of Charges (fees) / Fast Selling At Lekki, Ajah, Ikorodu, Igbesa, Others / 2 Bedroom Flats For Rent @ Igando Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.