Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,469 members, 7,881,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:15 AM

See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook (8015 Views)

Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / Very Shocking! See What Girl Who Was Sworn In Today As An NYSC Batch A Corps Mem / Ooni Of Ife Sworn In As UNN Chancellor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Femmysneh(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Who dash you those kits.
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2016
FTbomb:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3845296_img20160616082208_jpegad07e8d57e7c8c2606f17bc6ae3da545

http://dongist.com/very-shocking-see-what-girl-who-was-sworn-in-today-as-an-nysc-batch-a-corps-member-posted-on-facebook/
if she die,na she kill herself. She first swear for herself and later gave herself a proclamation. I think at the point of entry in all camps, they should give all these corpers GNS 101 test
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by davbravo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by falcon01: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
fellis:
Na phone autocorrect abeg leave her alone.

Spell 'corper' on your anndroid keyboard and it immediately corrects it to 'corpses' try it and see.
see the grammar she made

Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Oahray: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
fellis:

Spell 'corper' on your anndroid keyboard and it immediately corrects it to 'corpses' try it and see.
Not an excuse. Don't you read what you write before posting? What happened to editing after posting? It's Facebook, you can always edit.
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Kassidy90(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
And the funniest part was when she was trying to correct the first mistake she still put herself in more troubles..

Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kassidy90:
And the funniest part was when she was trying to correct the first mistake she still put herself in more troubles..
for the second mistake, she just lack punctuation,that's all.
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by temmiesexy(f): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
M SURE DS GAL COLLECTED D CLOTH FROM A CORPER....NA WA OOO
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by funstufz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nobody is above mistale jare...

typing error is forgivable...

grin grin grin
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Chai!!!! CORPSE!!! OKU!!!!

where is my surfboard I need to go an... grin grin grin

#whenyouareresponsibleforyourdeath cry
trust me,that girl did not post that, its those Scam attention seekers thinking they can creat funny stuff doing this evil. I'v seen them doing it. If u could remember, this is the 3rd time identical News like this will emerge in front page.
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Ay04z(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
lytech1:
Am sure she graduated with third class grade...
One of the student who copied while in school
screenshot of ur certificate...
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kassidy90:
u created that FB page puting that lady's picture, what do u stand to gain? You think its funny rit?
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by FTbomb(m): 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
NaWetinDey:
A higher institution is just where you go to specialize on a field, not where you further your English proficiency-unless, of course, your specialization is English. If you failed English in high school, just forget it; borrow the doctors' jargon. It will do.

By the way, may u not become in corpse in your corps days.
amen grin
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by FTbomb(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kassidy90:
instead of corper she's now "corps". grin
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by ebig21(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
People should stop blaming her, all these auto correct on Android and blackberry is the cause, sometimes I type a correct word, but it changes to another word. It can happen to anybody. She didn't check what she uploaded
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Doctorkencike: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
It is not her fault. She was admitted into a school, graduated from a school and mobilized for NYSC by someone. Whoever did any of these things should be blamed and the system that accepted it.
LOL
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
dancok:
for the second mistake, she just lack punctuation,that's all.
Ominiknowest
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!!

GRADUATE CORPER SHUN!!!!
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by flokii: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
LMAO grin grin

Naija I hail thee!
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by FTbomb(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
ebig21:
People should stop blaming her, all these auto correct on Android and blackberry is the cause, sometimes I type a correct word, but it changes to another word. It can happen to anybody. She didn't check what she uploaded
oga, forget story. didn't you see her trying to correct her error with errors? cheesy
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by queenDD(f): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seriously??.. Lolz,you will not be a corpse in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by MistadeRegal(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
It is either auto-correct error, over chatting or expo related error. Corpse ke!
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Dianaplayblog(f): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
cry
(Lyrics)
be carefull what you wish for
Cause you might get it
I when you get it you might not know what to do with it

@Dianashantie
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
OMG !! I laugh in Swahiliiii . Well !! Girl, don't worry ur ignorance will vindicate you. Lol

You need to see Daddy GO Adeboye looking astoudingly and astonishingly fabulous in this new photo shoot.
You need to check this out to understand my VANKABULARY smiley >> https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/06/ty-bello-shares-lovely-new-portraits-of.html
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Kassidy90(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Onyochejohn:
u created that FB page puting that lady's picture, what do u stand to gain? You think its funny rit?
U can search her name, yea I know its not funny anyone can make mistakes but don't accuse me wrongly please.
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by dopedealer(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Una never notice say na every year Nysc corpse dey for face book!!
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Akious2k2(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Walking dead;
That's the problem, she can't give what she don't have grin grin grin
Mr Man... Correct urself
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by PrincessAnna: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
gringrin
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Soleymania(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
A graduate of human kinetics, tai solarin university ..

Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Fajeebadoo2015(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Maybe she too won make headline news, probably international
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by iykenathan162(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
fellis:

not true jour
Re: See What A Girl Who Was Sworn In At An Nysc Batch Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
People should always read their comments before posting on social medias sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things No One Will Tell You About Smoking Marijuana. / UNN Post-Jamb 2008 Date Announced! / ✨SOME EXTREMELY TERRIBLE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD [PHOTOS]✨

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.