Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied (21924 Views)

Hoodlums Abandon Vehicle After Snatching It At Gun Point In Rivers State. Photos / Police Officers Forced Man At Gun Point To Withdraw N140,000 From Atm / Men Who Raped Teenage Girl At Gun Point In Delta State Apprehended. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by BabaUde4life(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
hope dis pple are nt on the loose again?...nevadeless i wish u speedy recovery... cry
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by hardbody: 12:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
But Nigerians can pray oooo.

99 percent of the posts here dwell on prayers with no one asking simple questions like how was his PIN obtained, did they abduct him, is he safe or injured, what practical steps could be taken to try recovery, was the vehicle insured?

Anyways, AMEN. The vehicle will be recovered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by utenwuson: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Soyhe:
Wait till they hit ur head wit their Ak 47 , sharpily sharpily u will give them d pin
but why telling them the real pin? na fear?
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by Blessedrinno: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry bro,...everyone should take note of this. ..If your ATM pin is 1156 for an example. ..and u are been force to withdraw money by any criminal. .This is what you should do input it like this 6511 the money will come and stop half way the nearest police station will be alarted. ..
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by funshwo(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls report quickly to your Insurance company for claims processing they will advise you further
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by AntiWailer: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry for your losses.

deepdeem124:

As for you, You are also an arm robber.

Robbing people of their airtime.

Why Nairaland Mods refuse to ban people who post this useless MTN promo is beyond me.

Are they accomplices.
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by Divinehenrich(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Crime on the increase.

This just remains me of my elder brother Toyota corolla that was snatched at gun point .
Sorry OP.

I pray the car is found.
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by frisky2good(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
How do thieves successfully empty bank accounts? ATMs have cameras and all bank customers have BVN. How do people still do it successfully?
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by olaolaking: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
shevchenko:
Someone stole your car and you didn't report to your bank

So he will quickly go to the bank that night to report?
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by Baroba(m): 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry bro, at least we still dey talk am with life intact.. its always wise to invest in a GPS car tracker, the cost next to nothing guys.. Hope the car gets found asap.. it is well..
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by Emeka71(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
olaolaking:

What concerns the bank with his stolen car?
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by andyanders: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Tomorrow when thieves or armed robbers are caught, u will suggest that they should be handed over to police, instead of the mob killing them..Is'nt it so

Exactly. They are heartless and should not be given that room to escape because our legal system is bad.

These guys are deadly and never give most of their victims any second chance. Most of them rape, rob and kill some of their victims.

Any of them who rape and kill their victims, if caught, should be given instant judgement by the public.That is my judgement. Look at the guy who raped a nursing mother and killed her in the presence of her 9 months old child should not be given an instant judgement? I said, they should not be given any form of second chance. I will even suggest that the person should be killed by either clubbing him to death or by cutting him into pieces with a cutlass until pronounced dead.
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by Skain(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Camry?

Mehn, dat one na hot cake o.

I pray una find am sha
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by anonimi: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Tomorrow when thieves or armed robbers are caught, u will suggest that they should be handed over to police, instead of the mob killing them..Is'nt it so

Handing them over to the police is what civilised people do.
Lynching and killing by a mob is the JUNGLE justice of baboons and dogs in a zoo.
Take your choice, TYC.

Meanwhile, when will you deal with the REAL thieves whom we vote for to take care of our commonwealth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by jjj444: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
hmmm , getting rampant, a friend got his lexus jacked like 2 wks ago bout same axis, lost his ipone,macbook,wristwatch, camera and 450k cash from his atms. eko for show, with all the new cars and bikes for police, they do nothing with it that chase cars about for tinted glass this days... that seems to be their new catchment function
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by kingthreat(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Moral Lesson: Dont put majority of your money in your account that uses an ATM.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by hardywaltz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
asoderock:
My friend's car was snatched at gun point last night (15/06/16) on Costain bridge, Lagos. The robbers dispossessed him of his valuables and withdrew his money via the ATM. The car is yet to be found.

The car details is as follows:
Name of owner: Raymond U Egbufoama. Veh. Make: Toyota Camry (Big Daddy). Chassis no: 4TIBE32K52U014610. Colour: wine red. Plate no: KTU 521 DP.

Please anyone with useful information to contact: 0807 559 1845 or 08037928754.

May you be Blessed and rewarded abundantly.

I got this from this thread & I also reported my car stolen on their website www.carreport.com.ng just to explore all avenues
Also noticed that they have ads running on Nairaland.

carreport:
Fill out our forms (after reporting to the police) to make sure the public is constantly informed that the car they may wish to purchase is stolen.
Log on to: www.carreport.com.ng

Lets help you find your lost car

https://www.nairaland.com/3106700/report-stolen-vehicles-free-check

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by michaelbiz: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
smellingmenses:
cool buy a Toyota at your own peril. Reason I refused to buy pencil light for my wife... Can't be worrying over my family every time they go out

this thing u said is so true.
Nigerians and commonplace cars.
they all want the easy-to-snatch and easy-to-sell (toyota) cars but forget that this is making crime so much fun for d bad guys.

be wise my people. sad

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by photoshoot(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
smellingmenses:
cool buy a Toyota at your own peril. Reason I refused to buy pencil light for my wife... Can't be worrying over my family every time they go out

So you are married, and whose menses is smelling?
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by asoderock(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
hardywaltz:

I got this from this thread & I also reported my car stolen on their website www.carreport.com.ng just to explore all avenues

Thank you hardywaltz
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by asoderock(m): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
hardywaltz:

Thank you hardywaltz.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by smellingmenses: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
your wife's my edible catering

photoshoot:

So you are married, and whose menses is smelling?
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by brimoknight(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
utenwuson:
Lagos n crime! why hin tell them hin pin na

You want make him give them him blokos?You no hear when him talk sey " AT GUN POINT"
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by Sammiejokes(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bro I hope your friend insured his car. If that happens to me, I just go to police station collect police report, register the claim, indurance company pay for new car. No wahala.
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by bolabolabo: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
make sure it is not a stolen one you are buying....

Ignorance is not an excuse o...

Kirikiri is real.
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
vehicletracker9ja# introducing car tracking, Securing your vehicle and monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car
• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria
***Our Quality never goes out of service***
Free Installations and Technical support
Office and Home Installation available
We have different prices and packages for your budget .
We offer nationwide services . Call /WhatsApp 08144758217 also join us on socail media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja .
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by asoderock(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thank you guys for your concern and sympathy.

Meanwhile, the stolen car is yet to be recovered and my friend wish to pass this consolidated information for better identification of the stolen car and more insight into the robbery.

"My Car was snatched at gun point on Tuesday night (14th June 2016) at about 10.30pm at Eko Bridge Lagos State(exactly on Costain). The robbers dispossed me of my car and other valuables. I was taken to the ATM at the new GTB at Town Planning to withdraw the money in my account by the robbers. Am still hoping that the car would be recovered as the car is yet to be found by any boby including the security personnels.

Name of owner: Raymond U Egbufoama.

Veh. Make: Toyota Camry (Big Daddy).

Chassis no: 4TIBE32K52U014610.

Colour: wine red.

Plate no: KTU 521 DP.

Additionally, the number inscribed on the body of the car (wind screens) is GGE 443 CV as the car was previously being used by a friend before the change in ownership.

Please anyone with useful information should contact: 0807 559 1845, 0807 559 1841, 0807 559 1842 or 08037928754".

Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by shevchenko(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2016
olaolaking:

He doesn't have an online account to void transaction?
Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by carreport(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
asoderock:
My friend's car was snatched at gun point last night (15/06/16) on Costain bridge, Lagos. The robbers dispossessed him of his valuables and withdrew his money via the ATM. The car is yet to be found.

Name of owner: Raymond U Egbufoama. Veh. Make: Toyota Camry (Big Daddy). Chassis no: 4TIBE32K52U014610. Colour: wine red. Plate no: KTU 521 DP.

Please anyone with useful information to contact: 0807 559 1845 or 08037928754.

Hello asoderock,
Sorry for the loss of your car.
However you can report your stolen vehicle to carreport so that it cannot be re-sold here in Nigeria as either Direct Belgium, Tokumbo.
Fill out our form on www.carreport.com.ng so we can upload it to our data base and inform you any time an inquiry is made on the car.
ITS FREE…
You can also visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/carreportNG

THINGS YOU NEED TO FILL OUT OUR FORMS:
1. A Certified true copy of Police report from the Nigerian Police
2. Phone Nr to contact if an inquiry is made on the car.
3. Valid e-mail address (as communication shall be by e-mails only)
4. VIN: The VIN (usually called Chassis number here in Nigeria) is a unique 17 digit alphanumeric code which is particular to one car as in no too cars have the same two VIN.
5. Other information eg (Your Name; make of vehicle, model,engine nr and plate nr of the car; location where theft occurred; etc)

Lets help you recover your car

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry Stolen In Lagos At Gun Point, Valuables Lost, Account Emptied by carreport(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
asoderock:
Thank you guys for your concern and sympathy.

Meanwhile, the stolen car is yet to be recovered and my friend wish to pass this consolidated information for better identification of the stolen car and more insight into the robbery.

"My Car was snatched at gun point on Tuesday night (14th June 2016) at about 10.30pm at Eko Bridge Lagos State(exactly on Costain). The robbers dispossed me of my car and other valuables. I was taken to the ATM at the new GTB at Town Planning to withdraw the money in my account by the robbers. Am still hoping that the car would be recovered as the car is yet to be found by any boby including the security personnels.

Name of owner: Raymond U Egbufoama.

Veh. Make: Toyota Camry (Big Daddy).

Chassis no: 4TIBE32K52U014610.

Colour: wine red.

Plate no: KTU 521 DP.

Additionally, the number inscribed on the body of the car (wind screens) is GGE 443 CV as the car was previously being used by a friend before the change in ownership.

Please anyone with useful information should contact: 0807 559 1845, 0807 559 1841, 0807 559 1842 or 08037928754".

Hi, I also noticed your VIN (chassis Nr) you posted is wrong 4TIBE32K52U014610

Its most likely 4T 1 BE32K52U014610 this is because VINs don't use alphabets "I" & "O"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Injured, Houses Burnt In Herders-farmers Clash In FCT / Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush / "I Don't Want To Be Killed" - Grace, Abducted Action Against Hunger Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.