Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,683 members, 7,932,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by platinumnk(f): 3:11am On Aug 31, 2009
faakay:

WHAT? Chicken change? Don't say that again , I bet you can't dash that money out .

The pay is low/high depending on the kind of life you are living,

Dude, I was making more than that in highschool. . no disrespect.

85k is too small to be dashing someone something, betta save your bread.

Is that a bankers salary for real SMH lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 31, 2009
platinumnk:

Dude, I was making more than that in highschool. . no disrespect.

85k is too small to be dashing someone something, betta save your bread.  -    hahhaa Loooooooool,  I see  grin

That one na for Yankee, but as per naija you think say he easy to get that money,

Is that a bankers salary for real SMH lipsrsealed Yeah thats banker salary, even they pay some staffs as low as 40k sef,

hehehe U never know NADA!! grin
Re: . by platinumnk(f): 3:56am On Aug 31, 2009
faakay:

That one na for Yankee, but as per naija you think say he easy to get that money,

Is that a bankers salary for real SMH lipsrsealed Yeah thats banker salary, even they pay some staffs as low as 40k sef,

hehehe U never know NADA!! grin

sad cry cry cry
how can u afford life? cry

they should pay at least 380k, per month- i think thats the minimum here undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 31, 2009
platinumnk:

sad cry cry cry
how can u afford life? cry

they should pay at least 380k, per month- i think thats the minimum here undecided

Well that is life for you,

They pay some high too. But you will work hen!! CATARRH go comot for your Nose grin

Too stressful especially in Lagos ha sad
Re: . by platinumnk(f): 4:59am On Aug 31, 2009
9ja i dey weep for u cry cry cry

but i know u bawling in china grin grin ive seen ur videos cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2009
Re: . by Gabry(f): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2009
bettymafy:

i think i've to throw more ligth on wat i meant.we've been dating since he was in 300l in sch, then i was in 200l(and now in 6ool,cos am in a medical line). wen we were in sch he used wish me happy birthday by jxt mouth or in writing. that was cool with me cos i know he neva had. my friends back then used to laugh at me that i was dating a poor boy.while their bfs bougth them jewelries, clothes etc i got virtually nothing from mine, but i remained unbothered knowing that the future was was really mattered.
then he graduated and started working in a bank almost immediately. though he occasionally sends money and buys me stuff but i still think i'll like it to be monthly no matter how small.i wouldn't want to beg a guy to send me cash, i expect him to do it willingly no matter how small and trust me to understand like i've always done. although, i know that he has very many responsibilities.
he's a good person notwistanding and i often count mysef lucky to have him. but this money issue fears me so much that am beggining to think he's not a free giver. that said, thanks 4all your comments.i really do appreciate.

Have you told him how u feel? Like literally just tell him what is up on your mind?
Re: . by daduke2k(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2009
Do u think dats wot she shld do, she doesnt hav much of a choice
Re: . by DaudaAbu(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2009
Y not. he shuld kno dat she's in medical sch and am sure she to need not woory herself cos she's been surviving without him given her anything y do she need to start worrying now.

money issue is a very sensitive one and one u need to clear the air with, with your bf/gf esp if u're planning on settling down.

dont think its after your wedding that u're gonna b settling the issue. nah.
Re: . by Idahsteve: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2009
in the era where women have declared they can do better what a man can do?

for 4 yrs she is supposed to have grown in capacities to support in the relationship. it can only become obligatory if she's doing nothing yet and legally lives with u.
Re: . by iice(f): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2009
Idahsteve:

in the era where women have declared they can do better what a man can do?

for 4 yrs she is supposed to have grown in capacities to support in the relationship. it can only become obligatory if she's doing nothing yet and legally lives with u.

No mind us, we sabi wayo cheesy
Re: . by biola44: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2009
good u know grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Girl With No Physical Assets? / Top 20 Replies To'i Love You' / Ladies, How Can A Guy Be Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.