Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,370 members, 7,888,204 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Please Comment On This Website - skeletal form, not meant to be a fresh post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Comment On This Website - skeletal form, not meant to be a fresh post (1095 Views)

Wordpress Comment Form Not Showing / My New Online Job And Business Blog! Please Comment. / Why Is Html Form Not Working On Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Comment On This Website - skeletal form, not meant to be a fresh post by Afam(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2006
Could anyone comment on the skeleton of this website?

An integrated online payment system, instant messenger with voice (web based, no need t dwnlad or install anything) and audio, photo and video upload modules are the outstanding modules that are intended fr the site.

www.ijann.com

Please, remember that the different modules are being develped from scratch to guarantee maximum flexibility as against installing some scripts that may not allow one tweak the code in good time.

I have come to believe that you should reinvent the wheel if necessary.

Both constructive and destructive criticisms are welcome.
Re: Please Comment On This Website - skeletal form, not meant to be a fresh post by Afam(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2006
This wasn't meant to be a new post but a follw up to an existing one on another board, wouldn't know why it was posted here as a new post even with a title I would not have used in the first place.

I would have posted it in this section only when the project would have reached a certain level.

While I do not object t the mvement, I hope the moderators on this site will deem it fit to ask for permission from topic wners before they change either the subject or the main message as only the poster can correctly pass across his or her message to the public.

So, it is not my intention to take your valuable time for a project that is not even up to 50% complete even in terms of the skeleton, the post would have sufficed under the board I posted it as it was a follow up on an ongoing discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Nairahost.com? Anyone? / Teach Me Database And More. / I Need To Build A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.