Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Could This Be A Real Transparent Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This Be A Real Transparent Phone? (1011 Views)

Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down / Just When I Thought I've Seen It All - A Transparent Samsung Galaxy S9 / The Transparent Pearphone, A Future Enhancement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Real Transparent Phone? by Sphilip1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

You might have seen alot of images on the web claiming to be transparent phone, but the truth is that all of them are fake!

No original equipment manufacturer (OEM) has been able to make a true transparent smartphone but Vivo, a Chinese manufacturer currently taking lead in the market has summoned enough courage to release photo of an actual transparent phone.

Check out this photo and tell me if its real or just a concept?

Here is what they claim the phone can do: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/06/vivo-shows-off-transparent-phone.html

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Added Hausa Language To Their User Language / Mtn Poor Data Network / Must Read, See The big and heavy Difference Btw 4000mah Battery And 2000 Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.