Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,891 members, 7,973,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

PLEASE IS THERE Kindle World Publisher - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLEASE IS THERE Kindle World Publisher (614 Views)

Modified - Make Money Online Publishing Ebooks On Kindle And Other Places / Let Me Mentor You Free Of Charge On Amazon Kindle / All Payment Issues On Amazon Kindle Solved. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE IS THERE Kindle World Publisher by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,am trying set up my profile with Kindle World so i can starte online publishing which i was trying to do offlline some years back, So am having some challenges setting my paymement detail like selecting Nigeria, providing my TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (TIN) and SOCAIL SECURITY NUMBER (SSN) Pls help on steps to take. awaiting your helpful replies THANKS.
Re: PLEASE IS THERE Kindle World Publisher by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mkpi,

To receive your funds, you need to open a Payoneer account.
Re: PLEASE IS THERE Kindle World Publisher by kevoh(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mkpi:
Hello Nairalanders,am trying set up my profile with Kindle World so i can starte online publishing which i was trying to do offlline some years back, So am having some challenges setting my paymement detail like selecting Nigeria, providing my TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (TIN) and SOCAIL SECURITY NUMBER (SSN) Pls help on steps to take. awaiting your helpful replies THANKS.

When you start the Tax identification process, do so as a non-US citizen, that way you will not be asked of social security number. Nigeria does not have any treaty agreement with the US either so you will also know what to box to check when you get to that level. Meanwhile, to receive your funds is either through cheque to the address you provided or electronically to a US bank account. To get a US bank account you will need to register with payoneer to get their mastercard and withdraw right here in Nigeria. here's the payoneer link to sign up : https://share.payoneer.com/nav/oBtYe-uMBhzkSHZG3rt3Erud0TnVaoxNQdnH1bA2tkcJPwBJOAt69iU6O70F49T60_t4TvtgBK2OvMoxzWBMLw2
Re: PLEASE IS THERE Kindle World Publisher by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2016
kevoh:

When you start the Tax identification process, do so as a non-US citizen, that way you will not be asked of social security number. Nigeria does not have any treaty agreement with the US either so you will also know what to box to check when you get to that level. Meanwhile, to receive your funds is either through cheque to the address you provided or electronically to a US bank account. To get a US bank account you will need to register with payoneer to get their mastercard and withdraw right here in Nigeria. here's the payoneer link to sign up : https://share.payoneer.com/nav/oBtYe-uMBhzkSHZG3rt3Erud0TnVaoxNQdnH1bA2tkcJPwBJOAt69iU6O70F49T60_t4TvtgBK2OvMoxzWBMLw2
Thank you sir, Thanks every one

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Not Accepting My Access Atm Mastercard / Cash Crunch Hits Zimbabwe, Dollar Is Used To Buy Dollar / LATEST ARRIVAL! Imported Elegant Rivet Diamond Dial Bracelet Women Leather Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.