Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,179 members, 7,973,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture (27234 Views)

Hungry M.I Abaga, Dare Alade And Seyi Shay At Sound Sultan Salah House Party / Matthew Knowles Pulls Seyi Shay's Hair In New Photo / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by helphelp: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm guessing...

How to live with small bossom?
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Nicur: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Kai see this olosho/olodo grin
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by chachanga: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good fer she! Congrats, anoda Naija artiste exporting Intellect as well as expertise!

But, honestly what's d criteria for Mod-ship or whatever on Nland these days sef.

Many topics featured NLand FP make it look like dey sleeping on da job, mehn! sad.

OR worse: maybe Nland is in desperate need of content?! Like some startup-bedroom-ninja-blogger on steroids posting random isshh at will?!

I dunno...

Don't even know if dis rant's inviting a ban because they're good at that, bloody gud!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Redgo: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
hahaha
EVILFOREST:
ASHAWO dey give lectures too shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by czarr(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
OKOROXXX:
THANK GOD SHE IS BACK IN THE NEWS, LAST TIME I HEARD OF HER WAS WHEN SHE GAVE GEJ A LAP DANCE tongue grin tongue grin cheesy
you must be a blogger grin
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by dacovajnr: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
This one wey no sabi pronounce T.w.o grin
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by manunkind: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
dason4life:
Na when she turn Lecturer na?
help me ask her oversabi
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by manunkind: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
feranmi400:
Nigerian singer, Seyi Shay is currently in Jamaica where she was invited by the famous University of the West Indies.

Seyi Shay will be delivering a lecture at the prestigious University, to student aspiring to take on the international Entertainment industry, after speaking with a head professor in the University Dr Sonja we were made to realise that our very own golden girl is an international inspiration, she will be sharing her knowledge of the business of music and giving tips and advice on giving back and maintaining who you are in the industry.

Seyi Shay will speak on the topic, ‘Aspiring to Take On the International Entertainment Industry’ On Friday June 17, 2016 at the Neville Hall lecture theatre.The music star already had meetings with award-winning author Dr Sonjah Stanley Niaah and leading Professor in Culture and Arts Dr Caroline Cooper and was spotted hanging out with music star, OMI.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/16/singer-seyi-shay-to-deliver-lecture-at-university-of-west-indies/
lai Mohammad in everywhere in this ova ranted country
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
RASTERMON VIBRATION dey go University? This is interesting.
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Theoflux(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
kimnicki:
who e EPP?
Jamica here we land. No go there go sing Jangilova o!
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Xmen149(m): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
which one is she on the pix........that woman can change face like camellion
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Xmen149(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
which one is she on the pix........that woman can change face like camellion changes coloure
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
demsid:
wetin dey this sheyi shay head way she wan lecture. Person way Dey copy copy all her life. Copying Rihanna still she no pass.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Alpharezz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Person wey say TWO(2) na tuwo na em dae give lecture. nawa o
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by harsysky(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Olayinkaboss:
barely 3days i registared on nairaland n i made ftc on fp!! wat is so special abt dis ftc sef? av been guest on nairaland 4 almost a year now n i see nairalander fighting 4 ftc as if is fifa world cup. wel i dedicate dis ftc to my tripple f(frnds, fans n family). @toplc congrat to sheyi shay. Yoloba been making 9jeria proud since 527bc

No be like say I resent Yoloba o, but Igbos have been making naija proud since 526bc. A year b4 yoloba.
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
harsysky:

No be like say I resent Yoloba o, but Igbos have been making naija proud since 526bc. A year b4 yoloba.
Did you really have to join him in his credulity? What has tribe got to do with ANYTHING?
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Irreplaceable48(f): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
They shud ve invited Tiwa instead jor.... undecidedThey shud ve invited Tiwa instead jor....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by harsysky(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
Did you really have to join him in his credulity? What has tribe got to do with ANYTHING?

You're ryt. I thought with my hand instead of my brain. If you wipe my mention, I'll take my previous tribe comment down.
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by kenoz(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Good
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by yunnyp(m): 4:23am On Jun 17, 2016
cry
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by yunnyp(m): 4:25am On Jun 17, 2016
deyvhid26:
Is ds not the same Seyi that was making serious blunders some weeks back.... Okay!!!!

check yourself before checking on others.
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Spreadlove: 4:35am On Jun 17, 2016
I pray this girl will not go and disgrace us over there, what if someone ask her for meaning of EP,LP and related abbrivations? Nawa oo,how many years she don dey for d industry that she has started giving lecture on music business?
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by alaskido(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Chai, I don suffer. Coconut head Sheyi Shay want to give lecture for University. Na wetin Cynthia Morgan dey wait for? grin
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by haryomikun(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Africans and Caribbeans should unite. We are one separated by the Devils.......Peace and unity to the black race

RIP Marcus Garvey
RIP Bob Marley
RIP Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
RIP Haile Selassie
RIP Joseph Hill
RIP Kwame Nkrumah
RIP Thomas Sankara
RIP to all African greats that struggled to unite the black race
Africans have always felt the carribeans and vice versa sir
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by lexyclasy: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Olayinkaboss:
barely 3days i registared on nairaland n i made ftc on fp!! wat is so special abt dis ftc sef? av been guest on nairaland 4 almost a year now n i see nairalander fighting 4 ftc as if is fifa world cup. wel i dedicate dis ftc to my tripple f(frnds, fans n family). @toplc congrat to sheyi shay. Yoloba been making 9jeria proud since 527bc
you dont have work then
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Weedcrusher: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
haryomikun:

Africans have always felt the carribeans and vice versa sir

I know what I'm saying bro. I live in Canada and I have Caribbeans as friends. They are always skeptical of Africans. Even among Africans there is no unity. I don't know why, most other blacks don't trust Nigerians, Haitians and Jamaicans
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by haryomikun(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:

I know what I'm saying bro. I live in Canada and I have Caribbeans as friends. They are always skeptical of Africans. Even among Africans there is no unity. I don't know why, most other blacks don't trust Nigerians, Haitians and Jamaicans
Damn. Didn't know that though.

Probably as a result of the low IQ a lot of Africans and Africa's products have. Africans haven't been able to get their sh*t together since the beginning of time
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Weedcrusher: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
haryomikun:

Damn. Didn't know that though.

Probably as a result of the low IQ a lot of Africans and Africa's products have. Africans haven't been able to get their sh*t together since the beginning of time

I won't say we have low IQ. I believe the problem with our race is identity crisis. We don't know how powerful we are as people, as a result we undermine our abilities and look at ourselves and others like us as being inferior.
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by haryomikun(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Weedcrusher:

I won't say we have low IQ. I believe the problem with our race is identity crisis. We don't know our powerful we are as people, as a result we undermine our abilities and look at ourselves and others like us as being inferior.
Hmm. That's true though. Spot on.

Most Nigerians aren't proud of Nigeria because they think 9ja is just one in so many African countries. I became a strong patriot after discovering Nigeria is actually unique. Very unique...
Re: Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture by Adimchinobi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves / I Have A Strong Dislike For The Term Nollywood – Dejumo Lewis / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.