Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,505 members, 7,947,986 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend (1180 Views)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by dilezy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.
According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by Smellymouth: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
And the boyfriend's probably banging Her bestie pretty hard now....undecided

Guess who lost? You!!!
Rest in Hell...RIHP.

Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by iykekelvins(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
This life ehn
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by KELVINXY: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
ana asi kwanu ndo?! undecided

next please!!!
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by saintdennis(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jeez.. look @ those boobs? Look @ that @ss?
Dead just like that? Smh

Depression and low self esteem is a bi#tch. RIP
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by Chrisrare: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dat guy did a gud job... Its about time d table turned..
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by bentlywills(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin grin the dude is banging the bestie real hard now

And will definitely lv d bestie for another fuvssy.....

Anyways the dead girl no lose shaa! Dicks dy Hell-fire tongue tongue grin cheesy grin
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by vislabraye(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
What a waste
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by omonighoblessing(f): 6:54am On Jun 18, 2016
I just wonder what she has gained now. Ok its time to face God.tell him how u landed there lets see how it goes. #stupidact
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by AceDomino(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2016
See dead news.... after how many years
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by UyiIredia(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2016
dilezy:
A young Nigerian girl has taken her life after her boyfriend dumped her for her best friend.
According to a close source,the deceased body was found at the back of a building few days after her boy friend dumped her.She however declined to say the name of the deceased and her boy friend.

So sad. And life is precious. The girl shouldn't have done that.
Re: Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend by TuneChi369(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Because of Man undecided? No na...RIP.

(1) (Reply)

MY DIARY: When Love Is Not Enough / I Saw CD Inside Tina Bag, So I Opened And Inserted It In My... (pics) / Story: Forbidden Love (episode 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.