Stats: 3,201,742 members, 7,979,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today (37466 Views)

Senator Kabir Marafa Blocks Ibe Kachikwu From Revealing Relationship With Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Exxonmobil Headquarters (Photos) / Amaechi Shame as IBE KACHIKWU VISITS NIGERIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY, OKERENKOKO (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Fadahunsi(m): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:
The real problem with this school is that Gbaramotu is too hostile to host a federal university.

That school will be the first point of attack by the militants and even the products of that school will mostly end up as cultist and militants.

I know most people will not agree with this but a more peaceful environment within the Niger Delta like Akwa-Ibom , Rivers or so will be more suitable for that university.

my own ten kobo o.

My point exactly! You don't site a major University in such a volatile region cos at any small grievance with the government, the students & lecturers of that University will become the victims.. They should look for another less volatile area within the Niger Delta region to site the Maritime University

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by poseidon12: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
nickxtra:
In as far as he loves the Niger Delta and wants peace, it is not upto him to be acting as if he the one taking decision on behalf of the FG.

How do you want him to act?

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by poseidon12: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
JuanDeDios:
This man get mind o.

Yep. He is the man. He's got the quality of a true leader; he is humble, courageous and diplomatic.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by VERDA: 11:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alphaoscar:

So because of the oil exploration we should endanger our innocent youths by sending them to the militants Headquarters?

Are their no other peaceful oil producing communities in the ND that can host that school?

I thought the neglect of areas such as the gbaramatu like ur advocating was one of the reasons for the conflict,so ur solution to the prob is "we negleted them,they became restive....lets neglet them some more nd peace will return"? Na wa for you o.I am not in support of the militants nd what they r doing but what ur advocating is just.....

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by imohrol(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2016
wowmenow:
the only way to get Buhari attention is to bomb pipeline
what a bad precedent from a failed Buhari government

plz do not bad mouth the president. let watch and see wat he can archive in next 3yrs. let keep parties thugs aside and joint hand to make the country work. he is bold in taking decisions. and DAT the quality of a good leader.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by akoko11: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Substantiate ur claim with evidence.......list 10 skuls and their locations

Substantiate ur claim with evidence.......list 10 skuls and their locations[/quote]

below re d list n location of tertiary institutions in delta state, state schools of nursing are not included
warri n its environs
1. Federal university of petroleum resources effurun
2. delta state university abraka
3. Edwin Clark university of technology kiagbodo
4. Michael n Cecilia Ibru university Agbarah
5. Western Delta university Oghara
6. Delta Atlantic university Omadino
7. Faith University Warri
8. Delta state polytechnic Oghara
9. Delta state polytechnic Ozoro
10. delta state school of marine technology burutu
11. delta state college of health technology ofuoma
12. college of education Warri
13. college of physical education mosoga
14.delta state university olehe campus
15. petroleum training Institute effurun
16. maritime university okenkoko
etc

igbo speaking area
1. delta state polytechnic ogwashukwu
2. delta state university asaba campus
3. college of education agbor
4. novena university ogumen
5. university of asaba, asaba
6. federal college of education technical, asaba

u can google it to check

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by emmykk(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2016
nickxtra:
In as far as he loves the Niger Delta and wants peace, it is not upto him to be acting as if he the one taking decision on behalf of the FG.

he pain you well well kpele

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by emmykk(m): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:
The real problem with this school is that Gbaramotu is too hostile to host a federal university.

That school will be the first point of attack by the militants and even the products of that school will mostly end up as cultist and militants.

I know most people will not agree with this but a more peaceful environment within the Niger Delta like Akwa-Ibom , Rivers or so will be more suitable for that university.

e pain you well well see your endtime comment

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Izonpikin: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2016
This is all the strong cement headed ameachi shoulda done to restore peace to his zone rather he chose to run amok with the apc...kachikwu thank you joor. ...true Niger delta son..

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by DLuciano: 12:25am On Jun 17, 2016
nickxtra:
disappointed?go and kiss d transformer

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by ogmask: 12:35am On Jun 17, 2016
JuanDeDios:
This man get mind o.

It is common place info that Tom polo made okowa the gov of delta state. Okowa's deputy is Tom polo's cousin. Ibe kachikwu is also related to okowa by senatorial zone. you can dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by DLuciano: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:

the schools in your place that are people friendly, are they free from cultism and other vices? stop been pessimistic and jealous.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Amitex(m): 12:47am On Jun 17, 2016
ogmask:

It is common place info that Tom polo made okowa the gov of delta state. Okowa's deputy is Tom polo's cousin. Ibe kachikwu is also related to okowa by senatorial zone. you can dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s.
And so? It is just as Buhari is related to Daura. Daura is the head of DSS and he is the one calling people thieves just because they do not support Buhari Kachikwu's action just made Amaechi appear DUMB!

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by DLuciano: 12:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:

So because of the oil exploration we should endanger our innocent youths by sending them to the militants Headquarters?

Are their no other peaceful oil producing communities in the ND that can host that school?
how many Nigeria university is safe?

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by DLuciano: 1:01am On Jun 17, 2016
franciskaine:
ur hero "stealing is not corruption". What is stealing what is corruption? Ndi Ala !
boy take that as your project topic and do a research.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by RELEASEUS: 1:45am On Jun 17, 2016
nickxtra:
You seem to like quarrel...as a minister he must have told his boss the president that he will want to take up the completion of the university for the benefit of his state...do you know that there is no single federal institution in the whole of delta state? Please let him be...most of you are happy we from the ss have issues and are praying for NA to come and wipe us out...una prayer no go work...thunder fire...no make I never curse person grin grin grin

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by aresa: 2:08am On Jun 17, 2016
PDP and their usual mediocre and shameful rubbish. This bogus, old and tired looking, village rubbish is what the call university and what they spent N13 billion on...

Mogbe grin

Why not listen to Amaechi who built some of the best and most sophisticated schools in Nigeria?

Why even listen to the same money miss road and corrupt elements?

SMH...
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by aresa: 2:14am On Jun 17, 2016

[img]http://omobee.files./2010/10/a.jpg[/img]

Amaechi secondary schools

Amaechi's Schools..... grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by aresa: 2:22am On Jun 17, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3321217_maritimeuniversity_jpeg05dc2eef24a41ed6f0f1445b06dd667a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3321220_fm3_jpge75c64a8d3e017f569f0e6c386c5339f

^^^^^^^^^ PDP's and Useless and corrupt Jona's N13 billion boys' quarters labeled university... grin

Compare Aamechi's schools with the rubbish. I'll go with Amaechi in a heart beat and never these useless and corrupt clowns saddling their people with rubbish they call school...

Why some losers and corrupt elements are supporting this rubbish and ill defined buildings that doesn't look in anyway like learning institution beats me...

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by aresa: 2:45am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by intom: 3:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Is this not the university Amaechi said there was no structure at all....just to hurt GEJ and please the Hausa. No wonder Sen. Sani labeled him illiterate.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by greatman247(m): 3:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Onix01:
This is what is expected of any listening government. However, the followers (gbaramatu people) must cooperate in bringing the culprits to book. We must all say No No to economic saboteurs, criminals and sea pirates. I can see a government willing to transform and change this region with genuine plans unlike what our Son and Hero did (lol).

No mind dem bad belles. Hero of democracy my ass. He could not develop Niger Delta in all his 6 years in office and yet some bunch of fools claim he is hero of democracy, even the Ogoni people say they regretted having him at that exotic position for 6 years. They said he did nothing for them and he was told severally not that he didn't remember or forget but he chose to turn deaf ears to the cry of the people. Very wicked mann his actions and inaction led to militant of today. The same Buhari wailers are criticising took the first step to clean up the Ogoni land. Is GEJ better than Abiola or Awolowo, rubbish. Those are hero of democracy as far as Nigeria is concern, no GEJ. If he likes let him keep touring the world like musician, that won't change a thing.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by aresa: 3:45am On Jun 17, 2016
intom:
Is this not the university Amaechi said there was no structure at all....just to hurt GEJ and please the Hausa. No wonder Sen. Sani labeled him illiterate.

These ugly private residences resemble university or higher learning institution to you?

Sometimes I wonder about you people..

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Ademusiwa1: 4:00am On Jun 17, 2016
[size=28pt]From seen that picture that is not a university. It is someone building a mansion for himself

The project should be stop.
That is a private house in Nigeria . Not a school
[/size]

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by FlyboyZee: 4:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:

But your "innocent youths" are not endangered when they go there to work for the oil companies and earn big, fat, massive salaries. Abi?

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by ifeco4(m): 4:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:

my own ten kobo o.

Mr man, the militants we all know fight for a cause and they don't endanger the lives and properties of the masses neither do they attack schools. Their only targets has been oil installations so don't talk as if they are ur brothers up in the North(Boko Haram).

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by saintdennis(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2016
nickxtra:

Hmm I believe this is what tinubu saw when he wanted to push kachikwu out.

The dude is politicised... he can't function objectively

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Pavarottii(m): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2016
franciskaine:
ur hero "stealing is not corruption". What is stealing what is corruption? Ndi Ala !
Ur brain doesn't av d capacity to decipher that statement, so even I try explaining it to u. It will be an exercise in futility.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by sexyjob(m): 5:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:

I beg to differ dear. You can't destroy your progress and home just to spite your enemy. Blowing up pipelines is different from what you are saying. And mind you, your recommendation would not solve the problem in the region, it would exacerbate it. Let's stop thinking like you just did.

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by reasonwitme: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Prince202020:

And do you think FG is not aware of this development, Amaechi has been sidelined as the betrayal he is, I believe he was the one that brought the suggestion of scraping the institution and now the President has realized the damage that will cause, he is now using Ibe to repair it.
in addition, kachikwu is part of fg n can independently take decision in a matter related to his ministry.This will make d task easier for d president.
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by belente(m): 5:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:

but the life of oil managers are not in danger

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today by Chiznonso: 5:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Alphaoscar:

my own ten kobo o.

I don't think so, dis guys are not sick, how can they go and attack a school, nobody does that, u think it's Boko haram

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71