Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Fela Told Me On femi kuti's 54th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Fela Told Me On femi kuti's 54th Birthday (501 Views)

Tony Umez Celebrates His 54th Birthday (Photos) / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos) / Femi Otedola's 54th Birthday Celebrated By DJ Cuppy, His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Fela Told Me On femi kuti's 54th Birthday by Geezyayo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Open letter to the Nigerian youths:
Fela already told us the truth it's just that we have failed to listen he said in his track dem bobo he said; "They promise us democratic change, they said we would gain but we didn't know that they devised another way to continue their crooked ways" ...Dem bobo our grandparents, dem bobo our parents, dem bobo you yourself, will you also allow them to bobo them your future generations ?... In all honesty and truth we're being decieved again and again, don't you feel we need to grow up?
Furthermore, let's face the facts it's still the same set of people ruling us since independence and all they do is decieve we the common folk especially the youths, the funniest thing is the youth who they pretend to care about sell ourselves short because of money .hmmm.... we're selling our future but at what cost ? We need to start asking ourselves questions because as far as far as I am concerned the only person that can truly produce the desired change is not BUHARI, Jonathan, Obasanjo , Tinubu ,APC or PDP it's only the generality of all Nigerians led by the common people with a common vision to make Nigeria great irrespective of our political, tribal, social or religions differencies.
In short we need a revolution and believe me it starts with you and I. We the youths need to wake up and take up the mantle unless this happens brothers and sisters we ain't going nowhere.

I am alukoolokun ayomide (a.k.a Geezy) and believe me (in fela's voice ) " I never telle finish"
Dedicated to one of Nigeria's democratic martyrs fela anikulapo kuti
Inspired by his track "Dem bobo"
Re: What Fela Told Me On femi kuti's 54th Birthday by Flexherbal(m): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Same old politicians with old ideas.
No wonder the country is not moving forward.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Is Regal On The Cover Of EM / Women Don’t Understand That Men Are Natural Breeders – Akon / New Offer: Call All Networks In Naija For Free With Your Mtn Sims (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.