Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,352 members, 7,971,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder (483 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / Biafra War, Nigeria, Starvation And Land Corridors / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by nofreedom: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can a government that starved 2 million of it's Citizens that are supposedly 'LOVED' be truly called a government of the people or a government that believes in the equality of all NigerianS and that gives justice to all.

Will a man kill a wife who wants to run away or will a father starve to death and slaughter his children who want to move out of his house and start off on their own. Does God reward sinners with immediate death , despite the utter wickedness of some people ,or does he not have patience with a long rope.

How can you say you love me and my people when you starved 2 million of us to death in the name of ONE Nigeria and killed another 1 million in cold blood, even using Arab and Tuareg nationals to kill your own people.

Even now , you kill my people in the dozens while shouting one Nigeria, what does this mean, that we should always be canon fodder for a people deranged with a deadly ideology that was imported from a backward region of the world ? If you did see me as part of ONE Nigeria , will you slaughter hundreds of innocent people because of an act that occured thousands of miles away from our shores.

What is in it for you , why do you LOVE US SO MUCH that you must try to humiliate us, refuse us equal citinzenship and deny us justice.

I am confused, what is this ONE NIGERIA LOVE that brings death and destruction, poverty and heart ache, chaos and confusion .

Please help me understand....

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its a war strategy deal with it grin
Re: One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by mich24(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Love for oil what else,we've already known

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by nofreedom: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Cyph98:
Its a war strategy deal with it grin

You fight a murderous war against those who you supposedly LOVE in the name of ONE NIGERIA ??
Re: One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2016
nofreedom:

You fight a murderous war against those who you supposedly LOVE in the name of ONE NIGERIA ??
Trust me a country would do anything to protect its sovereignty. Study the civil wars in the US and see how she fought through thin to keep her fifty states

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:president Muhammadu Buhari Is Finally Back To Nigeria After 10 Days / PHOTOS: Australian Department Of Foreign Affairs & Trade Visit Osinbajo / CCT Judge Must Withdraw From Saraki Case ..as Confidence In Him Capitulates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.