Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) (4465 Views)

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series / Glo Just Inflated Its Data Bundle! / GLO Just Gifted Me 1terrabyte Free Data! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by lanaVello(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Boscojugunu:
I recharged 100 naira,called for 13minutes cos am on gbam xtra. To my surprise i burrowed 450 and all i could do is the same 13 minute. I called there customer care agent and she told me am on one useless package like that 200% bonus. In short am in pain. These people are so useless
I'm also a victim, the 200% bonus seems catchy but actually they charge ur call rate at 50k/sec which is outrageous to m
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Horspiroll007(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
After reading this, I think it is advisable for me to carry my 1500+ frm the glo sim and dump on my mtn jeeje. Wey I bin dey tink dey they r reliable. Mofos
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by LKO(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kevosky:
Same thing happened to me. I had about 1600+ bonus before going to bed yesternight only to wake up this morning, tried making calling and I heard a voice saying "I do not have enough airtime to call the number, I chatted with the customer care agent this afternoon and she was saying rubbish telling me that I exhausted it, I asked if it was in dream land or real life asking if she meant exhausted or expired, she held her ground say it was exhausted, I just had to end the chat and lay low for the time being hoping to see others in the same shoe

Same thing happened to me. They stole my 900 naira bonus. The money was supposed to expire on the 7th of June, but they wiped it off on the 5th.I called their customer care, they said it would be resolved but till date I didn't hear from them.
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Atom57(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
lalasticlala,seun
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by Bigdocemo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
A N150 was remove from my airtime balance today unjustly with a message saying I subscribe for callertune which I didn't.
Re: Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS) by LiamMarshall(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
My glo speedtest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon X Takes Better Picture Than Iphone X [photos] / Umidigi A5 Pro,please Guys,give Me Reasons To Get This Phone. / Efootball 2022 Mobile Guide: Gameplay, Training, Players, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.