Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl (753 Views)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by jhasper(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
come in let celebrate

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by giftybae: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
You never sleep and u don dey get nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by Smartanthony: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
yes i dreamt that i am master NL
Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by senibo1: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
jhasper:
come in let celebrate
op. we appreciate, but we don't want this kind of thread now. kindly modify

thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by UrWorstNitemare: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Niqqa u had Berra wake up...
Cuz
U jus had an illusion... So Snap out!!
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by NigerDeltan(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Refiner wey lala don ban indefinitely

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by ibehKachukwu: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Same boy that said refiner is impersonating me.
https://www.nairaland.com/3162559/refiner-impersonating-ibehkachukwu

How come u just woke from your day dream and wishing her well?

Well isorite.

Kwantinue I nugo?

Nzuzu be free of charge, adili ana one Naira
Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by MUVA(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pipe

Dream.

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by Laveda(f): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecided
Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by ibehKachukwu: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

So na u dey make all dis noise for NL.

Internet is a bitch.

Just saw ur pix and I felt I shouldn't be here

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by Laveda(f): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

So na u dey make all dis noise for NL.

Internet is a bitch.

Just saw ur pix and I felt I shouldn't be here
smiley

So tell me, where do you wanna be? Tell me and I'll take you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by ibehKachukwu: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laveda:
smiley

So tell me, where do you wanna be? Tell me and I'll take you there

Stone ag is better than being where u re.

U need to watch it according to body size.

Stop making noise ok?
Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by Laveda(f): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
ibehKachukwu:

Stone ag is better than being where u re.

U need to watch it according to body size.

Stop making noise ok?

What is he even saying? Dumbo tongue

Go play with your mates please.. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by wristbangle: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
giftybae:
You never sleep and u don dey get nightmare.

gringrin
Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by ihimiray(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
It only in your dreams, that won't happen.. Man wake up

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 17, 2016
ur mates are dreaming on how to make dollars..u better plaiz ur focus elsewhere cheesy

Jus kidding tho I love refiner kiss

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by Caseless: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2016
I think that's still a dream...
Re: I Dreamt That #refiner Is Winner Of Miss Nl by RasheedUmar: 7:04am On Jun 17, 2016
You had a nightmare, bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls House I Need Ur Urgent Attention / Optional1 Is Right / I Know What I Did Was Wrong But At Least My Mother-in-law Is Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.