Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

Beautiful Bride Dies One Year After Her Big Society Wedding (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Bride Dies One Year After Her Big Society Wedding (photos) (1353 Views)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / 8-year-old Child Bride Dies On Wedding Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Bride Dies One Year After Her Big Society Wedding (photos) by Newstrack: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
It was gathered that this beautiful bride pictured above died few days ago, barely one year after she wedded.

Adeola Soares updated her status on Sunday around afternoon that she has given birth to a baby girl and her friends congratulated her but most of them didn't get any reply.

However, few hours later, they heard the sad news that she has passed on....
"I don't really know happened, i I don't even understand. She only got married last year.... just last year big society wedding. Now she left the baby girl,' one of her best friends was quoted to have said

http://www.NIGERIAFILMS.COM/news/40864/33/beautiful-bride-dies-one-year-after-her-big-societ.html

Re: Beautiful Bride Dies One Year After Her Big Society Wedding (photos) by sirusX(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2016
I do wonder how the husband must be feeling embarassed
When you're deeply in love with someone it's not easy living life without them. It's really gonna leave an emptiness, coupled with the memories of the past.

May God give him the grace to be strong
Re: Beautiful Bride Dies One Year After Her Big Society Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 19, 2019
How do you make this? Photoshop?

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Plea To Ishilove (pics) / Most Used/abused Picture On Nairaland / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.