Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt (37763 Views)

Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Army Flushes Insurgents Out Of Bauchi Forests / Photos: Bauchi Govt Explains Cash Found In A Commissioner’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by tkondscreen(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Oh my God!
Who have we offended in this country to deserve this treatment?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by thugthang(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2016
What of Rochas Okorocha's buying Exmas trees?
Pavarottii:

Now u r leaving him in God's hand. Like God will come down abi?Hypocrite!l Wat happened to ICPC,EFCC, DSS and NPF Hands? The commissioner should be jailed. And d governor in DSS office after his tenure. Wat does he mean by Ramadan money. Do Christian governors av Christmas and New Year Celebration money?
Later one foolish demented cursed zombie will say Buhari is fighting corruption.
Buhari and his APC cohorts are the biggest thieves in d history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by kulrunsman79(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2016
regressional mindsets. May God intervene and save his people from the grips of these demented clowns in leadership positions.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by harsysky(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

Now u r leaving him in God's hand. Like God will come down abi? Wat happened to ICPC,EFCC, DSS and NPF Hands? The commissioner should be jailed. And d governor in DSS office after his tenure. Wat does he mean by Ramadan money. Do Christian governors av Christmas and New Year Celebration money?
Later one foolish demented cursed zombie will say Buhari is fighting corruption.
Buhari and his APC cohorts are the biggest thieves in d history of Nigeria.

Yea, he was not corrupt cos he printed the money himself. Believe at your own peril.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by jcross19: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2016
@seun, there is one of your term and condition that stated everyone is responsible for what he or she posted on this site then why would I got banned by mynd44 for pouring my heart on the issue of rampaging killings of fulanis herdmen for 21 days? This is showing that some of your moderator are terrorist and fanatic . The more you ban people unreasonable, the more the site turn to baby site. If you want this site to grow, they are some mods need to be banned from moderating because of their biass, injustice and fanatic motive these won't grow this beautiful forum. Thanks. Mr mynd44 continue banning people a day come when almighty will ban you forever.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by truthspeaks: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Thr will be no statement from MURIC or any Muslim body right?. Flexing wit enuf cash in d name of Islam is now to be left to God's judgement but u ppl wld rather mob a Christian who cld be temptin u wit such cash durin fasy grin grin
emorse:
Mr. govno, we can't stop you from giving to the poor now - can we? But Allah in whose name you are basing your defence is surely watching you o. We leave you in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Pyno30: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2016
And the man won't be investigated. Corrupt animals.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by win3k: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2016
wasting government money on stu-pi-d religious beliefs

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by tobyasky: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Do they do the same when christians are fasting ?? Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by truthspeaks: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2016
grin d corruption in ApC is 'Holy CoRruption'. It comes wit integrity grin
omenka:
In this era of social media, smart phones and gadgets, etc, our superranuated politicians have refused to put their brains to good use and evolve.

Whether the purpose is genuine or not, this is totally distasteful.

#spits.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by iamord(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2016
emorse:
Mr. govno, we can't stop you from giving to the poor now - can we? But Allah in whose name you are basing your defence is surely watching you o. We leave you in his hands.
apparently they prefer to be held in Allah's hands than in yours
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by 2n2k(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2016
kenny987:
I always ask what the business of governance is with religious obligations that people who voluntarily fast for whatever reason have to be fed by the government!

Critical sectors are left to rot and decay yet Nigerians leaders, full of religious sentiments and hypocrisy come to display distasteful benevolence with public funds for totally unproductive purposes. These northern thieves always do this to keep their people perpetually subjugated and have a ready, brainwashed and ignorant army of illiterate almajiri miscreants to do their dirty jobs.

A developing country with purpose and direction which are in short supply here, should not have any business spending scarce resources on religion. Leave pilgrimage, ramadan, construction of mosques etc to private individuals. The role of government oght to be enactment n enforcement of laws that guarantee peace, tranquillity and absolute respect for human rights in the practice of any religion.

Just imagine this obscene picture and they are quick to tag it ramadan money just to whip up religious sentiments. 20 whole million down d drain! This is why regional autonomy and resource control is needed so as regions generate their revenue, they can decide to consume all on religion and stomach infrastructure!

Why won't NDA keep up their fight when they can see oil money being wasted on a terrorist religion!

What states in the south-south and south-east spend on state-organized Christmas carols (with live tv transmission) and Christmas trees far surpass this. It is the same oil money which Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Cross-river don't currently officially derive that is spent on that.

The way states in south-south and south-east are mono-religious is the way many states in the north are. Your priority does not have to be their priority. You made a good point in your penultimate paragraph though.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by neonly: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Niger delta money

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Missonas(f): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
And Osinbanjo is saying things are hard in Nigeria.Why wont things be hard when we wake up to this from you lot. Y'all shud keep running ur lying mouths for those that believe you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by dukeprince50: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Owliver:
even when e kill your papa and mama leave am for Allah's hands. as if Allah will come down and arrest him. religion has made you people lazy and zombies.
keep kwayet. if if he take laws to his hands u go still com out dey yab muslims as killers, im no xtian sha
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Charly68: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Owliver:
even when e kill your papa and mama leave am for Allah's hands. as if Allah will come down and arrest him. religion has made you people lazy and zombies.
Zombie indeed & yet they believed they are always right. I have never seen this type of stupidity in life.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Kingspin(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016
If the governor de pay himself from state internal revenue, we for no see something like this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by johnstar(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Dm go say moni no dey oo... C as moni ya for table ehn shocked
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Owliver(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2016
dukeprince50:
keep kwayet. if if he take laws to his hands u go still com out dey yab muslims as killers, im no xtian sha
why must we drag religion to every issue. am no saying he must fight but calling it bad is enough. what will Allah do in this case. nothing. the earlier we start doing things ourselves and stop waiting for a god to do it the better. wonder why the Allah didn't save his own from Boko Haram menace. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by dukeprince50: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2016
dukeprince50:
sorry i mean im no mislims, proudly niger deltan, ijaw man, kalabari. with 5missiles, i wan target aso rock dis night
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by phemmie06(m): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Nonsense fire brigade approach, you should have empowered them before now. Moreover hope you are not owing your workers
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by dukeprince50: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Owliver:
why must we drag religion to every issue. am no saying he must fight but calling it bad is enough. what will Allah do in this case. nothing. the earlier we start doing things ourselves and stop waiting for a god to do it the better. wonder why the Allah didn't save his own from Boko Haram menace. nonsense
weda we fight or not, nobody go listen to us, wen i see dat money, i tink politicians are real hungry men, cos wen i go start bizness after my skul, 20mil will b a kids play, i don save up to 400k, wen i leave skul dis yr, i go just fine land start bizness. Go work and leave dose politicians, dey dont care abt us
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by macaranta(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Really fantastically ......you know the rest.

Visit here...https://www.nairaland.com/2756343/macaranta.com-online-learning-solution-nigeria
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Kingspin(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2016
2n2k:

What states in the south-south and south-east spend on state-organized Christmas carols (with live tv transmission) and Christmas trees far surpass this. It is the same oil money which Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Cross-river don't currently officially derive that is spent on that.

The way states in south-south and south-east are mono-religious is the way many states in the north are. Your priority does not have to be their priority. You made a good point in your penultimate paragraph though.
Religion in the south is not a do or die affair and is nobody checking, coming after you or forcing and killing people in the name of one careless prophet. Here na development and progress is in our mind not religion. The difference is like life and death.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2016
kenny987:
I always ask what the business of governance is with religious obligations that people who voluntarily fast for whatever reason have to be fed by the government!

Critical sectors are left to rot and decay yet Nigerians leaders, full of religious sentiments and hypocrisy come to display distasteful benevolence with public funds for totally unproductive purposes. These northern thieves always do this to keep their people perpetually subjugated and have a ready, brainwashed and ignorant army of illiterate almajiri miscreants to do their dirty jobs.

A developing country with purpose and direction which are in short supply here, should not have any business spending scarce resources on religion. Leave pilgrimage, ramadan, construction of mosques etc to private individuals. The role of government oght to be enactment n enforcement of laws that guarantee peace, tranquillity and absolute respect for human rights in the practice of any religion.

Just imagine this obscene picture and they are quick to tag it ramadan money just to whip up religious sentiments. 20 whole million down d drain! This is why regional autonomy and resource control is needed so as regions generate their revenue, they can decide to consume all on religion and stomach infrastructure!

Why won't NDA keep up their fight when they can see oil money being wasted on a terrorist religion!
wow, you're very smart...great points

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by saintdennis(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Story might be true... 80% sure it is.

BUT that's not the point... we're running a cashless system nationwide right? Why should such huge amount of money be in one place?

Sebi it's foodstuff? Why not use bank transfers to purchase em for the mosque / distribute to mosque thereby leaving e-prints.

If am that man in the pic What stops me from taking out 2/3 bundles for my self?

The attitude needs to change.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by berrystunn(m): 9:14am On Jun 17, 2016
Corruption have meetings with corruption

Fantastically corrupt. Topic
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2016
joseph1832:
"The money is for Ramadan". I thought moslems are suppose to be holy and faithful during the month of Ramada, and not tell lies
These politicians have no fear for God. Their god is money
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by kenny987(f): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2016
thugthang:
What of Rochas Okorocha's buying Exmas trees?

Did u not see 'APC Cohorts'? Besides, surf d net and search, u will see all d rounds of condemnation for that wasteful exercise undertaken by Rochas. Every sane Igbo person condemned him for that! It's just unfortunate that that's about the extent one can go otherwise he ought to refund d money claimed to have been expended in that jamboree especially last December yet he's owing almost 6yrs backlog of pension!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by keally: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2016
sinistermind:
God help us, 20million naira in cash. Nothing can ever change in this country. As long as the same hands cook the soup, the taste will never change.
. Surprised? Never. That is the typical Hausa-fulani for you. BVN and money laundering laws are for southerners. How many mallams go to bank?.
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2016
There's a popular cliche many Nigerians enjoy reciting sans the worst democracy is better than the best dictatorship...I sincerely beg to differ..there was a good reason why the Military took over power several years ago and those reasons have come full circle...mark my words, these so called leaders who are actually Nigeria's crop of worst robbers, liars, criminals, ritualists and demon possessed people, will run the country bankrupt..no amount of money can satiate them...no amount of bloodshed or human suffering can appease them...because, we wrestle not against flesh and blood....
Re: Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt by emorse(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2016
iamord:
apparently they prefer to be held in Allah's hands than in yours

truthspeaks:
Thr will be no statement from MURIC or any Muslim body right?. Flexing wit enuf cash in d name of Islam is now to be left to God's judgement but u ppl wld rather mob a Christian who cld be temptin u wit such cash durin fasy grin grin

Owliver:

Una go jus kee una selves for nothing. lol. pronounce my moniker - slowly - maybe then you'd get my point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.