Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:51 AM

How MouthAction Can Give You An STD, How To Prevent It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How MouthAction Can Give You An STD, How To Prevent It. (581 Views)

"Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard / Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) / How MouthAction Can Give You An STD, How To Prevent It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How MouthAction Can Give You An STD, How To Prevent It. by supernova094(m): 12:33am On Jun 17, 2016
There are a few known cases of people getting HIV from giving MouthAction (licking or sucking). There are no known cases of someone getting HIV from receiving MouthAction (being licked or sucked). Experts believe that MouthAction without protection is less risky than other kinds of sex, but all agree that it is possible to get HIV from giving MouthAction to an HIV-infected partner without protection, especially if the HIV-infected partner ejaculates in the mouth. Certain factors, such as the presence of any cuts or sores in the mouth, are thought to increase the riskiness of MouthAction (continue reading at http://twaddlehq.com/how-oral-sex-can-give-you-an-std-how-to-prevent-it/
Re: How MouthAction Can Give You An STD, How To Prevent It. by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 17, 2016
kin ma ladi? Kin ma Jedi

Abasha! angry
Re: How MouthAction Can Give You An STD, How To Prevent It. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 17, 2016
1.Can someone contact hepatitis A tru sex?
if yes
2. Can hepatitis A be contacted tru sex from someone that has been treated for hepatitis A in the past?

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Want From Women In Bed / Wiz Take Me,you Can Have All Of It ! See Guy Reaction / My New Nairaland Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.