Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die (710 Views)

Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Am a Nigeria, a Christian, been here in Cape Town South Africa for the past seven years, due I was living life to its fullness until I lost my sweet and loving mum last three years ago, I spent lots of money to make sure she got a befitting burial in Nigeria, honestly since then I have been going through a lots of hard times in life that I sometimes think of taking my life to end all the suffering in this world, life is so much hard That I can't afford to pay for my rent or feed, I became a homeless person, friends run away from me because I really can't able to live the high profile life am used, am frustrated and I think I have failed my responsibilities as a man due I really believe in the power of prayers so much and honestly am really losing faith now, in my hopeless and homeless situations I got involved with a South Africa lady who take me out from the street we have been staying together for a year now, she takes care of everything in the house, after all what she was doing., am not happy with my self, really don't know what to do, due I really do appreciate and love her so much but worried if she wake up one day and kick me out, I really don't think of coming back to Nigeria because of unsettle issue, please can someone here advice me on what best to do now, I really can't continue to go on like this, will really appreciate it
Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by unilagfreshest(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Pray my brother, He is the way.

1 Like

Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by youngest85(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2016
dnt rush, death wl eventually come
Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by starpon1: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2016
don't take away your own life my brother. just keep your hope alive and never give up. still tell yourself you can make it because that is the no 1 thing. keep praying brother until something happens. but i have a question for u, what were into before your mum's death?
Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 17, 2016
starpon1:
don't take away your own life my brother. just keep your hope alive and never give up. still tell yourself you can make it because that is the no 1 thing. keep praying brother until something happens. but i have a question for u, what were into before your mum's death?
,, before she passed away, I was into some business here and honestly I was making it big time
Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by starpon1: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2016
princecharles100:
,, before she passed away, I was into some business here and honestly I was making it big time
then what happened to the biz now?
Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
starpon1:
then what happened to the biz now?
very down, I end up owning lots of money
Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by Dreal11247: 8:07am On Jun 17, 2016
Life at times is full of mistakes. You used your future to give your mum a befitting burial according to you. I'm just pointing out this to show where you got it wrong. Do you think if you sought your mum 's opinion, she would have allowed you to subject yourself to this level of living through her burial? The answer is no.

I'm happy seeing you still have faith in God. To be sincere with you, most people that once found themselves in this type of situation who sincerely held unto Jesus Christ in righteousness and holiness were reshaped and reestablished.

The gift that will make you great is still with you but you need wisdom. I repeat, THE GIFT THAT WILL MAKE YOU GREAT IS STILL WITH YOU.

First of all, ask God for mercy and sincerely confess every sin. Make sure you don't go back to the sins.

Secondly, read Deut 29:29 and Dan 2:19, then pray like this
O God show me my destiny promoting secrets.

It may come like an ordinary thought, through dream, newspaper, TV, radio, discussion among your friends or people around you. I am convinced that you will make it..
Don't lose Jesus Christ.
Don't lose your faith. God bless you.
Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by Dreal11247: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2016
If you don't mind send a message to my box or link for me to reach you through whatsapp.
Re: Life Can Be Hard At Times, Am Confused And Wanted To Die by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Dreal11247:
If you don't mind send a message to my box or link for me to reach you through whatsapp.
you can reach me on Charlessmarts100@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Osun State: All Things Work Together For Good.... / “it’s Not Right To Identify Islam With Violence” – Pope Francis / Talking About God And Science : Genesis To Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.