Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:36 AM

Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above (1702 Views)

Buhari's Visible Leg Swelling; Likely Diagnosis And Health Implications / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri / Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by Querty(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2016
I am very sorry I brought the topic to this section; please this requires urgent responses from enlightened people.

Please enlightened people, my friend is 31 years now, and he has never had sex in his life. He has always told me dat he desires to remain a virgin until he has married his wife,dat by doing dat, his wife will be proud of him. He has always tried as much as he can to control his urge for sex upto dis age.
but recently, he has become so worried if dis could have any adverse health effect on him because somtimes his bodies feels sick dat drugs could not cure..
please he needs responses as regards dis.

Thank you all
Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by drtwist(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Don't think there will be any direct effect. apart from psychological effect! Cos I'm about 28 now and no sex since the last play I play when I was 14 shocked grin. But because I'm not sure of my capability now sex don't freak me anymore! Maybe dat will change wen d time come!

1 Like

Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by Paragon311(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2016
He needs to go back to village and get his head fully washed at the stream.....

Yeye dey smell.

Wake up dreamer....
Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by Querty(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Paragon311:
He needs to go back to village and get his head fully washed at the stream.....

Yeye dey smell.

Wake up dreamer....

ok ,tanks

but plse, would dat be all?
Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by MasterofNL: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Querty:
I am very sorry I brought the topic to this section; please this requires urgent responses from enlightened people.

Please enlightened people, my friend is 31 years now, and he has never had sex in his life. He has always told me dat he desires to remain a virgin until he has married his wife,dat by doing dat, his wife will be proud of him. He has always tried as much as he can to control his urge for sex upto dis age.
but recently, he has become so worried if dis could have any adverse health effect on him because somtimes his bodies feels sick dat drugs could not cure..
please he needs responses as regards dis.

Thank you all

Kudos to your firend.

Tell him not to give in to the pressure.

His wife will be very proud of him.

There are no negative health implication, infact, God will bless him.

1 Like

Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:16am On Jun 17, 2016
The adverse health effect to that na prostate cancer. He better begin to let some juice flow, for him own good.
Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by Querty(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2016
drtwist:
Don't think there will be any direct effect. apart from psychological effect! Cos I'm about 28 now and no sex since the last play I play when I was 14 shocked grin. But because I'm not sure of my capability now sex don't freak me anymore! Maybe dat will change wen d time come!

tanks for sharing!
Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by Querty(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
The adverse health effect to that na prostate cancer. He better begin to let some juice flow, for him own good.

ok!!

tanks
Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by Querty(m): 7:33am On Jun 17, 2016
he is reading and appreciating all ur contributions ,,just dat he is not a registered member of nairaland.
Re: Health Implications Of Not Having Sex At 30 And Above by Querty(m): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2016
MasterofNL:

Kudos to your firend.
Tell him not to give in to the pressure.
His wife will be very proud of him.
There are no negative health implication, infact, God will bless him.
Oh ! Thank u soo much
am sure he will be delighted at dis..

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) / Malaria And Thypoid Fever / Tired Of Having A Smelly Vagina? Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.