Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,917 members, 7,969,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint (574 Views)

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Police In Ibadan Arrests Groom, Family Members For Robbery At Wedding Engagement / Okada Man Burnt Alive In Lagos Over His Involvement In A Robbery (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Very disheartening story shared by Mofe early this morning.

Re: Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2016
Nigerian Police.....e don tey......no be 2day**in tuface voice**
Re: Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint by RoyalBlak007: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2016
and 'they' say POLICE IS

YOUR FRIEND undecided
Re: Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
I hope well meaning Nigerias are reading this?

Come to think of it, i wonder if ICPC and EFCC officials do visit Nairaland to read

what is going on

(Sorry bro, your security is in your hands)
Re: Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Poster below will say something reasonable
Re: Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
kenkenn:
I hope well meaning Nigerias are reading this?

Come to think of it, i wonder if ICPC and EFCC officials do visit Nairaland to read

what is going on

(Sorry bro, your security is in your hands)
He's even lucky dey didn't get him arrested
Re: Man Shares His Ugly Experience With Nigeria Police After A Robbery At Gunpoint by Untainted007: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Police stations have been turned to business centre by this 'black and few blue color clothes officers'. So also a car hit me and the DPO close to the area was driving as that time, where I prevented the guy from going, he got the guy arrested and handed the case to one of his men. After reaching the police station the guy begged me to settle it out of police case which I admitted. To my utmost surprise, the policeman handling the case said the man has to part away with some money because they use money in buying the papers and biros for writing statements, I was so amazed, I asked him if government has stopped buying these items he mentioned. He almost turned him to ATM until I had to call an uncle who happens to be a senior officer in Abuja police force headquarters. They will say bail is free and police is your friend, they surely mean the opposite of the statement

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice: Another Suspected Robber Set Ablaze In Delta (PHOTOS) / See What Troops Did To Boko Haram Spy In Borno State / Names Of Ex Governors To Undergo Fresh Corruption Trial - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.