Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Have UNILAG Started Submitting Projects? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have UNILAG Started Submitting Projects? (446 Views)

Unilag Admission 2018/2019 / JAMB Malpractice Page Spotted, Jambites Already Submitting Phone Numbers / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have UNILAG Started Submitting Projects? by BrOwnSuga3: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2016
I have this cousin who school in UNILAG, I am very close to this particular cousin of mine and I have done my best to support him financially.

I know he will be graduating this year. He told me four days ago that he wants to submit his project next week Monday.

But the thing is, he has to collect his project first from the "Project Guy" and go submit on Monday.

He's asking me for 50k for the project and said today is the final day and that he needs to collect it today.

I don't usually do this, but I just don't just believe him this time, something tells me he needs the money for something else.

I want any UNILAG student to help me out here.

Have you guys started submitting project yet?
And is it possible to submit project after next week Monday

I am trying to make him understand why I can't give him the money this week, I have other stuffs to sort out.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Student,ubs Offer YOU Scholarship To Study Computer Hardware - NEW CAMPUS / Solve This Maths / FUPRE Disables Admission Screening Registration Portal For 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.