Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,748 members, 7,908,885 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel (30223 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by erayo2GCA(m): 10:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Azadus don believe
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by redcliff: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2016
[size=15pt]the most pertinent question we should be asking is where has Azadus been all these while. He just shows up from no where an Fat like hell[/size]
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Itoroetti(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Kaira333:
Rip bros. But dis condolence register, after signing it what are they going to do with it?

I never went through d condolences people wrote for my late mum. Never for once cos to me, it's unnecessary
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by sinceraconcept(m): 11:42am On Jun 18, 2016
So,the guy was 50? Wow,i was thinking he was in his 30's. Dressing is what defines the age of men
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Kaira333: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Itoroetti:

I never went through d condolences people wrote for my late mum. Never for once cos to me, it's unnecessary
Honestly, not necessary at all. Going 2ru it means hurting urself more. Sorry for d lost bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by MoneyGreen(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Came:
Na azadus, I dey see so? If na him, he don tey ooooo!!! Azadus, how far you nah?
Na Azardus be that? Oh, that reminds me of one of my rhymes..

"L got a swagger plus, the flow is so hazardous... And you'll never see me beg for p u s s y like Azadus" - LS
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by sinceraconcept(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2016
He looks like Olu maintain on the first pic
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by jaytime(m): 11:46am On Jun 18, 2016
SURElee:
Kai! Nigerians can do eh! A family is mourning and this customized condolence regster coy decides to go advertise their market there? If the register can't bring OJB back with good organs then its useless.
My Sister, that is what capitalism can cause. Every organization just want to take advantage of every situation. That's how some banks would be posting pictures of Late Coaches Keshi and Amodu with their logos in the name of condolence on social media and use the comments box to run customer services.
So annoying.
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
am not used to the slang shaa but ''WHO THE REGISTER HELP'' Nigerian celebrities have nothing to celebrate safe for few.
When this dude was sick few helped out now all of them wan go sign in the register angry angry angry
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by ogwumgbe: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Shame to Yorubas that a star like this died of lack of fund to treat himself despite raising musical millionaires and having Yoruba billionaires that could've helped him financially. Very wicked cursed hypocritical tribe of a cursed fallen angel. Now they are forming good. I hate this tribe with passion, they are very wicked and hypocritical to my liking. I wonder what will be their fate if Nigeria divides today

1 Like

Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by DjAndroid: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dem go customise register but when the guy dey sick dey find money, Dem no listen to am. Nonsense
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by Alohababy: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kaira333:
Rip bros. But dis condolence register, after signing it what are they going to do with it?

Dem go use the signed register gain access to Aso villa or dem go use am collect money from bank. Nonsense when he was alive he needed money non came up to assist.
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by siff: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Customized Condolence Register For OJB Jezreel by SenatorJames(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
So he finally dies. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Chika Ike In Secondary School / Iyanya,Kcee & E-money Hang Out Together,Show Off Their Swags(photos) / Wizkid's Domestic Violence: Davido Likes Comment Berating Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.