Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:25 AM

Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This (2693 Views)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / N6: Inland Taipan Snakes Invade Lekki/Ajah In Lagos / Shocking: Popular Actress Jackie Appiah Tests Positive For HIV In New Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by teyus: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
A 38-year-old woman, Margareth Hlatshwayo, has come out to reveal how she was allegedly paid by Shepherd Bushiri to lie about miracles in his church, Enlightened Christian Gathering Church (ECG) South Africa.

Margareth who said her conscience has been kicking her for about 3 months said she is terrified that God might punish her. She narrated how she was told she could get a job at a church in Pretoria Showground and would be paid R500 the same day. Talking about how she cashed out from the controversial Malawian Pastor who is one of the richest in Africa and his ministry, Margareth said:

”I didn’t know what kind of job it was. I was told I must act in a holy way and pretend I was healed. I had to testify to living a horrible life before. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I couldn’t resist the R500 (approximately N6,500) money promised. This is because I needed the money to feed my 3 children and I couldn’t turn down the offer so I did what they told me. And that was how I began. I lied to people and agreed to everything the pastor asked me.

I said I was unemployed but I had recently got a job through God’s power after the pastor prayed for me. I have not had a job for the past 4 years. My only job was telling lies recently at church in Pretoria Showground. Later, the church stopped paying me on time because it now has a lot of people lying and giving false testimonies for the prophet and then at the end, there is not enough money to pay all of us. The pastor kept promising he will pay me. Sometimes, he gives me R300 and atimes nothing at all. I am so ashamed.”

Some of these people are said to even go to the extent of lying that they were wheelchair bound but after the pastor prayed for them and they were healed. Another woman who went to the same church confirmed all what Margareth said: ”I was paid for 2 weeks but when the pastor stopped paying me, I stopped going. ”

When one of the church leaders was interviewed, he didn’t knowing Margareth but he denied paying people to testify. ”If you want to speak with Shepherd Bushiri for information, you need to make an appointment to come to the office or church service to see how the man of God is changing lives. I don’t know you and I am not prepared to talk to you any longer”, he said as he dropped the call.

Read more & See Photos: http://www.kokovibes.com.ng/2016/06/shocking-popular-pastor-pay-women-n6500.html#ixzz4BqBM1ZdH

Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by cruzita(f): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
end time
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by greatnaija01: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Who she epp... The man of God has helped many people and still helps many... Even if it was true.. Her coming out won't make God lessen her punishment... She ought to have gone into her closet and seek mercy and beg God... Coming out only shows she doesn't even know God o. Na WA o stove that calls kettle black. In the state Nigeria is any man who can pay someone 5k to fake miracles or prophecy for 15 mind ND is consistent with the pay... Will have many workers soon. So the lady should go n hug transformer.... Rubbish. 4years no job.... Then blames the man of God for paying her... She has to refund the fraud money before God can even hear her... But wait.. She is too broke for that... Or perhaps she is coming out for more money to be paid.... Linda the second. Choi

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by peteregwu(m): 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Don't mind her jare, no so den day do. If them no catch man of God, then go find way lie against him. Am not saying it is false or truth, it's just women of such can't be trusted.
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by crazymommy(f): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
greatnaija01:
Who she epp... The man of God has helped many people and still helps many... Even if it was true.. Her coming out won't make God lessen her punishment... She ought to have gone into her closet and seek mercy and beg God... Coming out only shows she doesn't even know God o. Na WA o stove that calls kettle black. In the state Nigeria is any man who can pay someone 5k to fake miracles or prophecy for 15 mind ND is consistent with the pay... Will have many workers soon. So the lady should go n hug transformer.... Rubbish. 4years no job.... Then blames the man of God for paying her... She has to refund the fraud money before God can even hear her... But wait.. She is too broke for that... Or perhaps she is coming out for more money to be paid.... Linda the second. Choi
grin Take it easy,see as you pour saliva for your body on top the matter....Are you the pastor??Are you the pastor's son??are you his brother??Because after everything u said you did not even condemn the fake pastor paying people to fake miracles...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by crazymommy(f): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
peteregwu:
Don't mind her jare, no so den day do. If them no catch man of God, then go find way lie against him. Am not saying it is false or truth, it's just women of such can't be trusted.
The same way the pastor can't be trusted too.....
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by greatnaija01: 12:18am On Jun 18, 2016
crazymommy:
grin Take it easy,see as you pour saliva for your body on top the matter....Are you the pastor??Are you the pastor's son??are you his brother??Because after everything u said you did not even condemn the fake pastor paying people to fake miracles...

Mama abeg Is condemnation a certification? What will it change... The devil is the accuser not even a false accuser but the accuser of the brethren.... If I sow accusations... What will I reap.... We should know that karma is real. If he is a true man of God nko and yet u attend a church of the same God... Won't u bring curse on yourself... There are two sides to every story o. It's fools that judge from the first to talk. Enjoy your day MA
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by crazymommy(f): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2016
greatnaija01:

Mama abeg Is condemnation a certification? What will it change... The devil is the accuser not even a false accuser but the accuser of the brethren.... If I sow accusations... What will I reap.... We should know that karma is real. If he is a true man of God nko and yet u attend a church of the same God... Won't u bring curse on yourself... There are two sides to every story o. It's fools that judge from the first to talk. Enjoy your day MA
You are contradicting yourself,you know there is two sides to every story yet you were judging the woman already...hypocrite....
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by greatnaija01: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2016
crazymommy:
You are contradicting yourself,you know there is two sides to every story yet you were judging the woman already...hypocrite....

Crazymommy where your own stop na him my own start o.
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by crazymommy(f): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
greatnaija01:

Crazymommy where your own stop na him my own start o.
Bring it on.....and I will tell you why they call me "crazymommy"...
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by greatnaija01: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
crazymommy:
Bring it on.....and I will tell you why they call me "crazymommy"...

Where n when.... I will be there. U just say the word. Choose the venue.. And bring your fighting gloves.
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by crazymommy(f): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
greatnaija01:

Where n when.... I will be there. U just say the word. Choose the venue.. And bring your fighting gloves.
Na heaven be the venue....grin
Re: Shocking! Popular Pastor Pay Women N6,500 To Do This by greatnaija01: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
crazymommy:
Na heaven be the venue....grin

Oya make we enter GIGM God is Good motors. E go better make we wait till the bus finish loading. But hope say u no go bribe angel before we reach there o

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See Wh@t This B@ddest Girl Po$ted On F@cebook / Mysterious Event In Ghana As Water Pouring From Sky On A Spot (VIDEO) / Rihannah Meets With French President Emmanuel Macron And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.