Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (45079 Views)

4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Are we safe? shocked

Op I hail

Certainly , women are safe, when dealing with some of us.
Not all of us "kiss and tell"!

Maturity counts a lot!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Puredove: 7:46am On Jun 18, 2016
gisting abt sexcapades is very common at ogogoro joints.
But it serves d girls right. Had it been they know that popular red toothpaste, it will save them d disgrace.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Yewandequeen(f): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2016
obadizena:

Certainly , women are safe, when dealing with some of us.
Not all of us "kiss and tell"!

By the way, with respect to bossy ladies, the guys hate hearing gist about a lady dominating and debasing a guy during sex. And the guys, in turn, will not want to share such stories.

Maturity counts a lot!
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by jeremy042(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2016
There so much most ppl don't kW abt sex.sex destroys an individual spiritual life,makes u lose ur spiritual covering.it's also a channel
Where demons can enter into ppl.it's also cause some alternation in destinies..I can go on n on,apart frm d bible itz immoral to nature to engage in fornication..flee frm it!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by UjSizzle(f): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the important question should be: WHY KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT?!

- is she scared her other BFs will get to know?
- is she scared people will get to know the type of woman she is?
- is she ashamed of what she did (then why did she do it then)?
- is there anything wrong with standing for what you did (and not being ashamed of it)?
Good questions.
I've missed you sha cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Princepoint(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2016
u just smile when friend beg 4 sex from is girl friend why u you ave free entry and Exits to her
thar bad
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by anonymousreport: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2016
The ones that talk are the ones with small joystics or the ones that can be rated 60 and below after the deed.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by morganist99(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Medunah:
Low self esteem

Some guys need help!!! I was walking with a guy sometimes ago Nd a girl passed us nd dey exchanged greetings only for the guy to later tell me that the girl is in my faculty, he slept with the girl 3times in one night Nd that he knows her bf. I didn't even ask him oo, I was just like so what should i do bout it?......But seriously guys need to stop this shii, not nice at all. Now, anytime I see that girl, I be having funny thoughts towards her embarassed
are you he sister of medusa the greek godess whose head was used to turn people into stone and rock
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Medunah: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2016
morganist99:
are you he sister of medusa the greek godess whose head was used to turn people into stone and rock
Yeah!! Any problem?? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by morganist99(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2016
Medunah:

Yeah!! Any problem?? undecided
then you must be evil....your head needs to be cut off angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by naijaboiy: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2016
saasala:
We have not truely nyanshed a babe until our friends hear about it..That is the last stage of orgasm.

PS: There is always one special babe we dont tell anyone how we nyash her, now matter how close the fella may be.
Yeap! You are very correct.

I can easily kiss and tell on a girl I have no feelings for but when it's a girl i'm in a serious relationship with, even the way we hug will not be spelt out to anyone.

But it's funny how all these ladies expect a guy to keep the details of the time they spent together private, but they can go about saying all sorts of things about how broke, stingy or lazy he is on bed.

Talk about double standards. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by lordcyl3(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2016
misreal:
i think you are an imposter.how did you know so much about me??...lol..dont mind me sir. grin..i just love this ur post....i never never never ever ever ever want to go to hell man.. cry cry
bros I am always having this phobia for hell, weda it exist or not, I will try and do d right thing.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by itzMizELo(f): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2016
i know of one who tells his brother how and when he has sex with his gf...... infact i believe the brother stays with them in the room at times when they have sex......
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by DedeNkem: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2016
tomquest:

Guy no be quarrel- for you to start using very terrible language in your response. This is a discussion. Opinions ain't cast on stone.

Your earlier response had some kind of demeaning component in it.

I like having intelligent conversatiion or argument.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by DedeNkem: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Opiletool:

That is the plain truth. Back then in school, it irritates me whenever my friends discuss when, where and how they sex their girlfriends. I severely berated that idea until it sank into their ears to some extent. Then they stopped doing that in my presence. I only picked interest in such a discourse if it involves a side chick. How can you discuss your private affair with a woman you claim to be building a future with among your friends? Such a person shouldn't be angry if his friends ended up not respecting his woman.

Exactly! You got my point.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Medunah: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2016
morganist99:
then you must be evil....your head needs to be cut off angry
Ur head needs to be cut off first undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by morganist99(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Medunah:
Ur head needs to be cut off first undecided
smh
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by kikayboss(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2016
why i no go tell ma padi....d girl will be somewhere discussing how she chop my money, how i no get sense and all that....so why shall i not tell my guy ma own na......

besides all guys are guilty of this at 1 time of their life or the other......

when ladies stop making themselves be like a conquest to us them...we might consider stopping our kissing and telling
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by tylerbraid(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2016
All your points were strongly emphasised on sex, I was trying not to be disappointed... No REAL MAN, f**ks & tells. None at all... Even 'boys' with matured mentality will keep it cool. Its more fun when your girl can't keep her mouth shut by telling all her close friends about your escapades to the extent that the friends will come confirm from u (& crave for it in some instances). That's class...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by macq10: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
havent you wondered even in the sex issue, we all get worked up by a woman breast... well, you can also help her to prevent cancer by handling with dos boobies, check this out http://www.futogbedu.com/2016/05/breast-cancer-prevention-why-guys-love.html
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by kikayboss(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
tylerbraid:
All your points were strongly emphasised on sex, I was trying not to be disappointed... No REAL MAN, f**ks & tells. None at all... Even 'boys' with matured mentality will keep it cool. Its more fun when your girl can't keep her mouth shut by telling all her close friends about your escapades to the extent that the friends will come confirm from u (& crave for it in some instances). That's class...
guys kiss and tell all the time.......but it only happens to girls you had casual sex with not with a lady you love and are committed to.....

lyk a poster said "there's always a special girl you wont talk about even with your best friends"
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by misreal(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
lordcyl3:
bros I am always having this phobia for hell, weda it exist or not, I will try and do d right thing.
it exist oh.am so sure of it..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by optional2016: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
But your points above doesn't stop the truth that pre- marital sex is a sin.

Though it may not be easy but with Jesus we can be delivered.

Pls., let's change our ways.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
OP, ONLY 3 REASONS.
YOU REPEATED OTHERS.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by MRBrownJ: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
the reason why so many people in 9ja are getting played is sadly written all over this thread. if you fukc someone then you should have NO issues if everyone knows it. the majority of people who want their shiit ro remain hidden have some BS in their closet. if you fukced person A then stand proudly for who you are instead of trying to pretend to be who you are NOT.

no wonder today so many are easily double/triple dating and cheating when they can fukc someone and/or be in a r/ship while nobody knows. i aint ashamed of MY game or the women i fukc, and if these women cant stand for having fukced me then i certainly dont wanna fukc these deluded women. there are too many INSECURE people around!

furthermore, if a woman is a h0e fukcing everybody then the word needs to be out so that she doesnt fool a brotha who is gonna try to wife that h0e. all you men who aint telling are doing a disservice to other men, lol! i hope you guys settle with a beautiful princess of your dreams, who happened to be the undercover neighborhood cuum dump

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Erinola057(f): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smiles.. Jes passing by abeg
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by chemol: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
who sabi this ponnie

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Mavelshee(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
z
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Mavelshee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
The truth is that all Men are wired that way, its in our gene
We are built to be Goal-getters, Hunters, accomplishers. A real man would naturally fight n perseveer until he gets what he wants. We love the feeling of successfully accomplishing stuffs and the praises that follow forth.

Why would i kill a Lion in the bush with my bare hands or lash 2 girls(twins) at once and keep it to myself......Call me Immature buh that feeling u get after ''telling'' and your niggas just hail you ''Badoooo''......e dae cause shoulder-erection_ and brain-orgasm_

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Chuksemi(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
UjSizzle:

Good questions.
I've missed you sha cheesy

Hello ma. I am a fan. I am a young, learning writer. I would really love to get your thoughts on this recently written article of mine www.nairaland.com/3173867/letter-potential-undergraduates . Thank you very much.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by pulsa(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
optional2016:
But your points above doesn't stop the truth that pre- marital sex is a sin.

Though it may not be easy but with Jesus we can be delivered.

Pls., let's change our ways.
Pardon me but am the dude intetested in learning from you, from the skill thread.
I have sent a mail, or at least I think I have, I don't really understand the maily thingy.
But this is my phone no-09037486624, you can call or flash me, in case you did not see the mail.
You can also reach me on my mail; smithmayowa20@yahoo.com
I posted this here on an unrelated thread for security purposes.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by optional2016: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2016
pulsa:

Pardon me but am the dude intetested in learning from you, from the skill thread.
I have sent a mail, or at least I think I have, I don't really understand the maily thingy.
But this is my phone no-09037486624, you can call or flash me, in case you did not see the mail.
You can also reach me on my mail; smithmayowa20@yahoo.com
I posted this here on an unrelated thread for security purposes.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.

Sent you an email.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.