Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:15 AM

Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs (2092 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Queen Elizabeth... 100% Completed / Queen Elizabeth Of England 30% Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by emmalezy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
His name is Temi Wright, he is good at photoshop software. I saw this photos on facebook and it looks real believe me.

Some of his facebook friends thinks the photos are real though. but take a good look at this photo and confirm if it was photoshopped or not.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-nigerian-man-photoshop-self-with.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by kekakuz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
I have always wanted to meet Morgan Freeman. now you are closet than I may ever get
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by Naijiant: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Waxworks statues at Madam Tussauds in London.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by MRBrownJ: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
NONSENSE!!! he didnt photoshop himself in these pics, he took the pics at MADAME TUSSAUD museum (these are lifelike dolls)

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by Brymo: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lolz
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by abdul4new(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Until you Photoshop yourself with Buhari before i believe.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by Snowprince306(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
D guy is taking possession of Kim while Kenya keeps looking
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by dyadeleye(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Photoshop nikan ni.....all these ara oko bloggers ...
Person go Madam Tussauds in London jejely.., dem dey spit rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by YungBosco: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dat's my hommie on Fb.he moved 2 UK.so dat ain't no fotoshop ok
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by Jerrymax01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Guy, why u come face Kim like say u wan chest ball like Drogba?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
abdul4new:
Until you Photoshop yourself with Buhari before i believe.
Where u go see Buhari grin grin
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man Photoshop Self With Queen Elizabeth And Top Celebs by emeijeh(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Its a museum. Julius Agwu was there last year

(1) (Reply)

12 Tips To Speed Up Your Rendering / Graphics Design And Print In Port Harcourt / Another Logo Design: What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.