Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? (40992 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by cybug: 12:41am On Jun 20, 2016
There's a saying that "hot pant has it sweetest"

She's sexually addicted to that guy, eventhough she may still love her husband.

No amount of talk will make me not divorce that kind of wife.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by sbabimbola(f): 12:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Kakamorufu:
am so sure about this bae. Even make d guy go add join his d!ck, she won't leave the guy

I smell rats ooo. Are you the supposed concubine?

Don't make a seemingly bad situation worse pls.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 20, 2016
onetouch04:
Did she grow up in PH? Just asking ooo. Cos that is a norm in that city.
As in eh.. Virtually almost all married women in PH and they brand their boyfriends son. Things are happening.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by IYANGBALI: 1:07am On Jun 20, 2016
If your wife is shiiiiting you buy her toilet roll or pampers now
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Burgerlomo: 1:08am On Jun 20, 2016
frisky2good:

Your wife has been handled outside and so I think you should just face reality. It's over! She will do it over and over again. Once a woman cheats, she can never stop. Send her away while tempers are still controllable. She will soon start showing you imported attitude. Just close your eyes and do what you have to do. It is God that takes care of children. You can try to get her chat history with the guy. It could help during custody hearing. I don tell you my own.

Hmmm, tempers are still controllable now before it turns deadly, God forbid. A word is enough for a wise.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by timeandchance76(m): 1:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Bros. I can feel ur pain, but u need to be more matured in this matter, is not easy to get woman red handed. Just call ur wife and let her know what she has. Cost u with her imoral altitude and warn her not to have anything to do with her so call friend. And forgive her for the sake of ur children .
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by opesluv: 1:18am On Jun 20, 2016
bro if you divorce her what is the assurance another woman will not do worst than that to you, just keep your temper calm and ignore her, try to find someone that is closer to her that she can listen to i mean an elderly responsible married person and please try to get your facts rights and avoid jealousy to create all forms of imagination into your brain then again you can as well try confront her with all this evidence if she nag and claim to be wise then ignore her use the same yard sticks in relating to her .. play a role of an irresponsible man for six months she will get her self right , i know you care for the children but it just the price you will pay,, please let this be more confidential because when things get smooth up u will also share the part of the mockery either u divorce or u didnt
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by wasak(m): 1:31am On Jun 20, 2016
loveisblind:
yes...10years but not on cheating level....I just discovered this extramarital stuff some weeks ago

Oga, having a cheating spouse is worse than having children without a mother. Forget about that love, save yourself from emotions distress, there are millions of good women out there who ll be willing to be with you. Make sure you get that divorce, be bold, be courageous, confront your fears, I did too and I have no regrets.

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by mbz101(m): 1:32am On Jun 20, 2016
It's mostly a spiritual thing most marriages especial in Lagos .. We don't do background check before will give lust the chance to rule over our mind .

Mostly family background , voice of the elders , curse , evil covenant , nonchalant attitude , sin of parents could lead her astray . Some people don't intentional do something . But forces behinds it is unseen .

You guy have to pray together and ask for personal revelation from you creator .
You will definitely see where the fault lays.

Broken married or home is the worst any child can face in this present time.

I have my personal battle am fighting too nobody holy pass .
May God help us .

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Wizzyblack3(m): 1:52am On Jun 20, 2016
This would sound stupid and funny but i think it might be of help.. The best way to treat a Cheating Wife is to always take her to Hotel whenever you want to make love with her. Try every sex positions with her and make sure you give it to her more than she ask for. Just make it look like you're the man she's cheating with. I can assure you, she would be the first to sit you down and ask why you're doing all that.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by thorpido(m): 2:29am On Jun 20, 2016
OneManLegion:

Your comment lacks common sense. Someone says he found incontrovertible evidence of his wife's infidelity you're there yapping about spark. What nonsense spark?

Loveisblind, get a lawyer and speak to him. Intimate him on your stance.

Adultery is one of the factors that can qualify a person to dissolution of marriage.

If you waste time, when the matter gets to court eventually, she'll raise a defense of "condoning" on your part. This will defeat your prayers.

Act fast and send the unfaithful _bitch out of your house.
You don't talk like you're married(a teenager on this forum I guess) so you won't understand.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by mannobeGod: 2:41am On Jun 20, 2016
Woman sha lol... especially when yu see dem busy wit that phone. Lol.. and later they just keep smiling while holding that phone and typing. Later you find her getting distance away from where you are so that she can type.
Haha no more phone calls again na.. na chat

Can you imagine no married woman no get toasters..if you like believe it now and the way they respond to chats even tho some don't want to... haha omo yu go laugh

PRAYER can do it sha anyway..
Watin don happen don happen.. cant be d same again let not deceive each other.. she don fall for one smart guy ass wey believe woman can be outsmart cos dem brain are nothing bt chew gum

Your kids are what you have. 100% care for them. It's their mum who decided to let loose..

If na me sha... na Tit for Tat o.. but I no go sleep with 2eyes oo...cus na dem it dey pain pass. Daddy day out on board. No hiding,Il make no babies and with decency

We can both repent sha later. No grudges and balance equation cos we have both learn.

Are you a learner or a fouler... no its because I lover her. Ah Ok let us pray.. in Jesum name...........................
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 20, 2016
What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? shocked

Make deliberate haste in terminating the relationship as surgically as possible angry

But you knew that already wink

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jun 20, 2016
l smell lies on this thread!!!!

did anyone notice the OP didn't bother to respond to any of the contributions, order wise he would have through more light into the discussion.
....op we need part 2.. Asap
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by canDy4eva(f): 4:07am On Jun 20, 2016
SSAINTSAMURAI:
hello
[b][/b]hi... grin
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by bibiking7(m): 4:07am On Jun 20, 2016

You sound tired of the marriage bruh. You either let it go (the affair) or let her go (the wife). I just think you ain't hitting it well enough for her and you ain't giving her as much attention as she needs. But you have to work na. smiley That's all. And if she is not okay with how you do what you do that you do, let her go and meet the person that does the do do well. But your wife is kinda silly though. The guy she is sneaking around with only hits it like once in a while, so he has the time to prepare. She expects you to give her that same performance everyday. It is well with you bruh. smiley. I don't check madams phone, but she checks mime all the time grin

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by prstge007: 4:21am On Jun 20, 2016
loveisblind:
Greetings to all NLs.....i think solution to my problem will come from good people of this forum and such will safe me from doing the wrong thing.

It all started wen i was dating my wife of which my fam did not want her as they want me to marry someone else, though they could not tell me to my face why.....Also my wife families did not want her to marry me base on xtian vs Muslim stuff, but we both insisted....after some years we have kids and later we did our wedding witot any assistance from both families i.e. we shoulder it alone......recently, in the night, while she was in her room, PHCN brought light and i was helping her to charge her fon and i saw a guy's number whom they ve been calling each other almost on daily basis, on a normal ground i dont check her fon and she doesnt check mine....but wen i noticed this number, i went straight to chat with d guy, only for the guy to be responding romantically, i pretended as if its my wife behold....d guy was saying ........If i handle you again......I cant belief myself reading such, i quietly dropped the fon, and went to bed, the next morning I confronted her and she said the guy is her friend that nothing attached.....I did not want to escalate the matter for children's record, i went to work, wen i came back i asked her younger one staying with us if she is aware of the guy, she said yes is just a friend to her elder sister......I called my wife again and she was so bold and bragging that whats the big deal in having male friend.........

I noticed he had called the guy wen i was away to work, i dont know what they discussed anyway. I told her not to cook for me anymore and nothing like sex in between us....for some weeks now it has been like this......Now my pains are these:-

I cant report to my family
I cant report to her family too cos the father never attended our wedding he only sent delegates
I dont want to take laws into my own hand cos i feel like pulling down mountain
We married legally and I feel like filing for divorce cos have told her in the beginning that such act is what i cannot forgive in my life
If i divorce, what about my little kids, who will take kia of them cos I know she doesnt have what it take to ?
before i discovered this she told me if she does such i can never find out and i told her if she try it i will surely know

Am totally fed up with the marriage cos there are lots have been enduring, believing its subject to change but for the past 10years no changes.

Please what do you think?
Ladies tends to derail after some time. spend some time with her, let her experience a new found love, take her out buy her new nice dresses, weekend at a place nice and quite. when you are about going back home tell her you her sorry if you have not been good enough to her. your have been most concern about the future of the kids.Watch her for some time if she doesn't stop after few weeks then you need to pray hard and fast more. try go through her phone to see what she's excited about in that man with the aim of getting the gap filled or else you will lose her and it will be very difficult. so step wise play the game of getting her back. Its your life its your problem manage it with self confidence.
Good luck
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by shandybaba: 4:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmm, dis is serious oo. One of d most painful tins dat can ever happen to man is cheating wife. It disturb emotionally especially wen kids re involved and u still care 4 d wife. Am beginning to ve similar experience but am trying not to believe. My wife dat used to sleep b4 9pm b4 now chat wit her male friend till after 11pm in d sitting room b4 coming to bed. She put d fone aside when she see me coming. Anyway may God guide us how to deal with did kind of thing asap.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by sinceraconcept(m): 4:45am On Jun 20, 2016
Kimoni:

Why naa? Women forgive their cheating partners everyday so it's really not a big deal wink
that gender equality bullshit is what's making you women think you have the same right with men. A cheating man can be forgiven,a cheating woman can not be forgiven. Stop comparing yourself to men,both are different genders

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by zomby(m): 5:11am On Jun 20, 2016
@topic:
Put MAGUN on your wife...the rest will be history.

No time to waste.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by saintdeby(m): 5:14am On Jun 20, 2016
lace her with thunderbolt called magun shikena
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 20, 2016
MicroBox:
@OP if you can't easily forgive her please let her go away. I can't withstand cheating wife I can forgive you for anything but not cheating what a mess. the mistake you made was marrying her with her bad characters and hoping she will change afterwards. you make the rule and she don't have any right to cheat on you even though you are having spinal cord problem( God forbid), else she will seek for divorce and let you marry who can tolerate your sexual ability (I know you don't have sexual challenge). it's not every woman that take sex like one big race you must be able to win, for some women if you can impregnate them. they are okay without cheating on you, don't let her make you feel like as if you are not doing enough in bed, she's there eating and watching movies waiting for you to come and be satisfying her after daily stress of trying to make your family happy.
Please friend you don't need to beg her to desist from her wrongs make the rules and give conditions, it's your house especially now that she decided to find solace in another man's arm. Not eating or having sex as a married man in your own house is not lt atall.
it's a total disrespect for a married woman to cheat on her husband. I repeat don't try to persuade her to tell the truth, to promise you to stop adultery, to be of good behaviour or try to work on cementing a better relationship with your family, make the rules and give the order it's your house especially now that she rubbished herself with nonsense.

I respect you sir
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Praktikals(m): 5:33am On Jun 20, 2016
ciwi:
OP, I'm a bit confused. I don't see any where you wrote that you confirmed she is cheating. She only said there's nothing wrong with having a male friend. Is that the basis for your conclusion that she is cheating?
loveisblind:
i pretended as if its my wife behold....d guy was saying ........If i handle you again......I cant belief myself reading such, i quietly dropped the fon, and went to bed,
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Praktikals(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2016
loveisblind:
i pretended as if its my wife behold....d guy was saying ........If i handle you again......I cant belief myself reading such, i quietly dropped the fon, and went to bed,
Bros you should not have confronted her so fast. You should have set traps for her to know for sure if the romans took place before or after your wedding. And like someone advised, do a DNA to confirm paternity of the kids. My 1 cent.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by fortune1968: 5:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Pls most of thb pple talking here are not being objective. if u dont divore her,SHE WILL KILL U OR U KILL HER. where wiii d kids be then ?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmm, interesting comments so far. But you guys are making the issues worst by not making the Op review the matter.

Bros am really sorry for whats going on in your marriage but i will advise you cool down and think again before you take any of those advise that said you should send her away.

I only want to talk on what the guy said "IF I HANDLE YOU AGAIN”

What if the guy has handled her before she get married to you or before she even start dating you?. Have you consider that. Chats can be very funny most times. You dont just conclude. The guy might just be one guy she has dated or one random guy from jupiter that just got her contact back and was talking abt the good old times.

Think of the last babe you had sex with before you got married and imagine what will ring in your brain if you see her again. Mayb that is what you saw in the chat. She might not be doing the dude as you think . i advise you take a break and find time to study the event. You will get to see the truth. Thats my 50bucks. Pay me later if am right.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by AreaFada2: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2016
loveisblind:
Greetings to all NLs.....i think solution to my problem will come from good people of this forum and such will safe me from doing the wrong thing.

It all started wen i was dating my wife of which my fam did not want her as they want me to marry someone else, though they could not tell me to my face why.....Also my wife families did not want her to marry me base on xtian vs Muslim stuff, but we both insisted....after some years we have kids and later we did our wedding witot any assistance from both families i.e. we shoulder it alone......recently, in the night, while she was in her room, PHCN brought light and i was helping her to charge her fon and i saw a guy's number whom they ve been calling each other almost on daily basis, on a normal ground i dont check her fon and she doesnt check mine....but wen i noticed this number, i went straight to chat with d guy, only for the guy to be responding romantically, i pretended as if its my wife behold....d guy was saying ........If i handle you again......I cant belief myself reading such, i quietly dropped the fon, and went to bed, the next morning I confronted her and she said the guy is her friend that nothing attached.....I did not want to escalate the matter for children's record, i went to work, wen i came back i asked her younger one staying with us if she is aware of the guy, she said yes is just a friend to her elder sister......I called my wife again and she was so bold and bragging that whats the big deal in having male friend.........

I noticed he had called the guy wen i was away to work, i dont know what they discussed anyway. I told her not to cook for me anymore and nothing like sex in between us....for some weeks now it has been like this......Now my pains are these:-

I cant report to my family
I cant report to her family too cos the father never attended our wedding he only sent delegates
I dont want to take laws into my own hand cos i feel like pulling down mountain
We married legally and I feel like filing for divorce cos have told her in the beginning that such act is what i cannot forgive in my life
If i divorce, what about my little kids, who will take kia of them cos I know she doesnt have what it take to ?
before i discovered this she told me if she does such i can never find out and i told her if she try it i will surely know

Am totally fed up with the marriage cos there are lots have been enduring, believing its subject to change but for the past 10years no changes.

Please what do you think?
Well cheating is a big thing. If indeed it happened.

If it did indeed, you're indeed in a quandary.

You did not handle your discovery well. You did not get more information from the other guy. For example you did not get him to elaborate on the last time he "handled" her. It could have been well before your marriage. Maybe they just met again recently on social media.

You could have tried pretending you want to see him again. He might have said something like "same place again, same hotel, same place you came last week, etc". And I guess you don't even have a screenshot of that conversation with the dude using her phone.
As it is you cannot prove anything to anyone.

Really funny that your wife (while still dating) did not rule out cheating when you told her that you abhor such. She only said if she cheats, you will never find out. shocked shocked That should have got your alarm bell ringing, don't you think?

But if you're really so convinced something went down to the point of avoiding sex & food, check yourself for STI and and you may have to consider paternity test. Even if codedly.

Sometimes when our families reject marriage to certain people, one needs to patiently find out why. There are things they may know that we don't. It may be more than just tribal or religious prejudice.

As it is it depends on whether you want to put this behind you and carrying together.

But staying together just for the kids' sake might seem noble but ultimately the kids will suffer from the toxic atmosphere at home.

Should you consider divorce, you still have the responsibility of providing for your children: nutritionally, emotionally, spiritually, etc.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by ojoj(m): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2016
Honestly I feel your pain. Yoruba pple will say'ko si ohun ti oju oriri'.This means there is nothing we have not seen in this life. My brother, I want you to make an evaluation and an assessment of her. What are her good qualities? You have to consider your kids. If you tell her to go definitely you will remarry and for your information, no woman can take care of your kids like their natural mum. It is the cross you have been carrying for 10 years. Please continue with the cross bearing and full of prayers, she will change one day. Women are almost the same. No clear difference. It is painful but BECAUSE OF YOUR KIDS. IT IS A SACRIFICE YOU HAVE TO DO. All the best.
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by hardbody: 5:56am On Jun 20, 2016
ciwi:
OP, I'm a bit confused. I don't see any where you wrote that you confirmed she is cheating. She only said there's nothing wrong with having a male friend. Is that the basis for your conclusion that she is cheating?

Good point . Op however said he read something like....if I handle you again....
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by sinceraconcept(m): 5:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Taryur3:
I can overlook any other sin she might be committing...but in the aspect of cheating on me....Hell Noo.OP it's up to you if the guy persist,thunderbolt might help.lol. No be my talk am o.I hate cheating seriously.
If a wife slaps me,spits on me,disses me,insults me,even talks bad about me to people,all that I can forgive her,but cheating,NEVER. It's straight divorce. I hate cheating than anything. I can't lay thunderbolt for anyone though cos the man might not know she's married
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by Kakamorufu(m): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2016
sbabimbola:

I smell rats ooo. Are you the supposed concubine?

Don't make a seemingly bad situation worse pls.
ahahaha, i dont do married women. Dont smell rats
Re: What Can You Do When You Notice Your Wife Is Cheating? by sinceraconcept(m): 6:00am On Jun 20, 2016
LaurelP:
Op does your wife have someone she holds in high regard, like a clergy? Does she have elderly ones, like an elder brother or sister?
You might consider talking to the person about it.

Do you pray together? Believe me this is one of the easiest ways of enjoying marital bliss.
must a man stay married? The fear of not staying married is the beginning of enslavement. Dino Melaye is a single parent and got elected as one of our senators. so wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~ / Ladies Why Do We Keep Deceiving Ourselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.