Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV (24929 Views)

British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom / Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by vivalavida(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lolz
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Thunderlicious: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose is not far from the truth
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Dbeze: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
I am in love wt this fayose. The only right thinkn man frm his region

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by seunwen2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Latest Commedy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by mikkypel(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
The next AY Live concert, Fayose should be cracking jokes there.. E funny die.. He can source worker's salary through that

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by guychidile: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ayodele Fayose.,a Nigerian born political comedian,an entertainer,...peoples choice..,I love you.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by oglalasioux(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
How about people who had premarital sex? Will they still dump their bride on the wedding day if they find out they are HIV positive?

Fayose and co had premarital sex with Sheriff when they 'chopped' his money. Now they want to clean mouth, abi? By the time Sheriff is through with PDP, it'll be only half 'P' that will remain.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by hedonistic: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
oglalasioux:
How about people who had premarital sex? Will they still dump their bride on the wedding day if they find out they are HIV positive?

Fayose and co had premarital sex with Sheriff when they 'chopped' his money. Now they want to clean mouth, abi? By the time Sheriff is through with PDP, it'll be only half 'P' that will remain.

How did PDP governors 'chop' Sheriff's money? How much?
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai!! This my broad get bad mouth cheesy

A whole incoming president sheriff na im this incoming VP refer to as HIV infected bride? shocked

Is it no longer Sheriff/Fayose for 2019? cheesy

What happened to the romance? Walahi if Sheriff is carrying political HIV, Fayose and Wike must be infected now because their three-some was the stuff of legends cheesy

Abeg, go back to the love o cos I have placed bets on that ticket o cheesy

comic relief, hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Limitednow:
EKITI State Governor, Ayo Fayose has compared ousted Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff to a new bride who had to be dumped because she was found to be HIV positive.

He made this disclosure on Thursday in Abuja while explaining why he withdrew his support for Sheriff despite initially backing the latter’s emergence as PDP Chairman.

Fayose said: “Without doubt, I did not beg him but I supported his coming. And when you act within ambits of time the information you have at a given time, I am not someone that will say I did not support Sheriff.

“But when you want to marry a woman, on the wedding day they tell you that the woman has HIV, will you still remain in the marriage? I am out of it,”.

Sheriff was removed from the chairmanship position during the PDP’s National Convention on May 21, 2016.

http://.com/sheriff-a-bride-with-hiv-fayose/
when Fayose & wike where nyashing sherriff(bride) they dnt know he has Hiv?now he hs iinfected all of pdp.
This Kpomo Guvnor shld b careful
,he dsnt buy sherrif mkt ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by bamikole07(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mr noise maker go and pay ur staff salary
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by oglalasioux(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
hedonistic:

How did PDP governors 'chop' Sheriff's money? How much?

Every 12 year old in Nigeria know PDP was broke big time and non of the governors dare bring out a kobo to fund the party due to the fear of Buhari. That's where Sheriff came in. And he got on board with promises from the governors even to the extent of funding the convention.

As for how much he spent I don't know. The governors have the answer. If they want PDP back they better refund the man his money.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by luswitz(f): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
THAT's IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY CONTRACTED IT. Men of this days that always wants to taste d groundnut before buying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by billyG(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
oglalasioux:

Every 12 year old in Nigeria know PDP was broke big time and non of the governors dare bring out a kobo to fund the party due to the fear of Buhari. That's where Sheriff came in. And he got on board with promises from the governors even to the extent of funding the convention.

As for how much he spent I don't know. The governors have the answer. If they want PDP back they better refund the man his money.
Pdp & eating money are like bread & butter,sherrif shld drag them 2 efcc 4 collecting money under false pretense.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by billyG(m): 9:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
9ja politics is full of backstabbers see what this kpomo guy told his chairman,diaris God ooo!
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose and his mouth is like:
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
theV0ice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai!! This my broad get bad mouth cheesy

A whole incoming president sheriff na im this incoming VP refer to as HIV infected bride? shocked

Is it no longer Sheriff/Fayose for 2019? cheesy

What happened to the romance? Walahi if Sheriff is carrying political HIV, Fayose and Wike must be infected now because their three-some was the stuff of legends cheesy

Abeg, go back to the love o cos I have placed bets on that ticket o cheesy

A day without talking about Fayose is like going to the River without fetching Water.....

Wey Basket mouth, Bovi, I go die, Alabama, etc?

Oya ooo...food don done...4 Ekiti Government House.
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Mrfred43(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
LoL.........the I refuse to been intimidated governor! After ur tenure u wil be pdp spoke person.
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by adediranta(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
No be the marriage reception be this?

That expression though, that must be when he found out.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by engrhorla(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
queenoflafia:
When sheriff came in,my boss was happy that he was going to help them defeat APC.i have being laughing at him since last week grin

You are a blatant liar dear grin

Laffing since last week? You didn't sleep, eat, go out?

Just laughing and laughing and laughing!!

Pix or idonbilivit jhorrrr wink cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by focus7: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose is the HIV carrier that infected pdp bride, Ali Modu Sheriff with HIV.
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by naijaking1: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Fayose is just something! !!!
Can't stop laughing.
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
I'm one of Fayose's fan but I must confess that this is the only statement I consider silly from Fayose. So he knew about his hiv infection yet he's trying to smuggle the liability on PDP
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Querty(m): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2016
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
hehehehehehehehehehrhehehehehehehehehehe
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lmao!!
Fayose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by melvinmelvo: 1:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Funny people
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by MoneyGreen(m): 1:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Jakpon, between Fayose and Ojukwu who is greater to Igbo people?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by henryhemon(m): 2:48am On Jun 18, 2016
luswitz:
THAT's IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY CONTRACTED IT. Men of this days that always wants to taste d groundnut before buying. undecided

What's wrong with tasting it before buying?
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by manakocha(m): 6:10am On Jun 18, 2016
just imagine faaaa
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by ChiefCommander(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2016
Limitednow:
EKITI State Governor, Ayo Fayose has compared ousted Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff to a new bride who had to be dumped because she was found to be HIV positive.

He made this disclosure on Thursday in Abuja while explaining why he withdrew his support for Sheriff despite initially backing the latter’s emergence as PDP Chairman.

Fayose said: “Without doubt, I did not beg him but I supported his coming. And when you act within ambits of time the information you have at a given time, I am not someone that will say I did not support Sheriff.

“But when you want to marry a woman, on the wedding day they tell you that the woman has HIV, will you still remain in the marriage? I am out of it,”.

Sheriff was removed from the chairmanship position during the PDP’s National Convention on May 21, 2016.

http://.com/sheriff-a-bride-with-hiv-fayose/
I see no humour in this. It is rather promotive of stigmatization against PLWHA that care-providers seek to discourage.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by Vado(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
I like Fayose but he is a fool for this statement. Does he even know that this is a wrong shade at stigmatized people living with HIV/AIDS in Nigeria? Is he not meant to be a source of encouragement to such people? Can he comfortably attend an event by NACA in the future after this foolishly spewed rubbish? Smh
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by luswitz(f): 9:58am On Jun 23, 2016
henryhemon:

What's wrong with tasting it before buying?
that's exactly my point. Why would a man not marry a woman because she has Aids knowing well that they share same illness.. tasting is not free, it comes with consequences.
Re: Fayose Likens Sheriff To A Bride With HIV by henryhemon(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2016
luswitz:
that's exactly my point. Why would a man not marry a woman because she has Aids knowing well that they share same illness.. tasting is not free, it comes with consequences.

Am not promoting it though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Spends N34 Million To Feed Prisoners Daily - Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) / Farooq Kperogi: Dementia, Not Buhari, Fired NPA’s Bala Usman / RUGA Suspension Victory For Nigeria- Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.