Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know (888 Views)

The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures) / Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hilarious Laws Which You Have Not Studied In
Schools!!!

↠Law of Equality :
The time taken by a wife when she says I'll get
ready in 5 minutes is exactly equal to the time
taken by husband when he says 'I'll call you in 5
minutes!

↠Law of Queue:
If you change queues, the one you have left will
start to move faster than the one you are in now.

↠Law of Telephone:
When you dial a wrong number, you never get a
busy tone.

↠Law of Mechanical Repair:
After your hands become coated with grease, your
nose will begin to itch.

↠Law of the Workshop:
Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least
accessible corner.
↠Bath Theorem:
When the body is immersed in water, the
telephone rings.

↠Law of Encounters:
The probability of meeting someone you know
increases when you are with someone you don't
want to be seen with.

↠Law of the Result:
When you try to prove to someone that a machine
won't work, it will.

↠Law of Bio mechanics:
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional
to the reach.

↠Theatre Rule:
People with the seats at the farthest from the
entry arrive last.

↠Law of Coffee:
As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee,
your boss will ask you to do something which will
last until the coffee is cold.

↠Law of Proposal :
After you accept a proposal you will get a better
one.

↠Law of Relativity:
Sit with a beautiful woman whom you are
planning on getting her digits and it seems like
1sec, before you put up a request she had walked
away.

↠Law of Toilet:
The Sh.i.t starts coming out when you are getting
closer to the toilet.

↠Law of Time:
The time started running faster whenever you are
in a haste

1 Like

Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by darkenkach(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Funny but they are all true.
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by Bravekeys(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol so true
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
JayTheWebExpert:

↠Law of Toilet:
The Sh.i.t starts coming out when you are getting closer to the toilet.
101% true grin grin grin
Sometimes I wonder if my anus got eyesundecided it seems to know when Im close to the toilet cry
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by jessejagga(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
no 4 sha very true
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by ProfessorXX(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol...funny thou.
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cyph98:

101% true grin grin grin
Sometimes I wonder if my anus got eyesundecided it seems to know when Im close to the toilet cry

LMAO this dude ur funny...... But it's true Sha, I experience same stuff too.
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by Uthman51(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
law of toilet is 100% true
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by ehizzybaba(m): 1:04am On Jun 18, 2016
True yan.......

How did u get to know all did..

.I don dey suspect u
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by wisemania(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2016
jessejagga:
no 4 sha very true

You must be a mechanical engineer...
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by jessejagga(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
wisemania:

You must be a mechanical engineer...
marine engineer
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by Memory142: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2016
no argument
Re: Hilarious But True Laws Of Life You Didn't Know by Dexema(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nice thread, the probability of seeing someone you know when you are with someone you don’t wanna be seen with is high....this is very true. Abeg lalasticlala comman do sontin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Universal School Of Aviation Emerges 2016 West Africa Most Innovative School / Federal University Dustin-ma Post Utme Screening Registration / University Of Jos Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.