Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,314 members, 7,887,958 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed (1404 Views)

Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa / Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by maximunimpact(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i want anyone that stays at ibadan to help me with the following answers to my questions:

1. what is rent range for both 2 bedroom and self contained room
2. how is cost of living
3. is the environment secured
4. is it good for business
5. how is their social live
6. How close is it to Lagos
7. How much is a decent shop in good location
8. Any other advice

NB: I dread Lagos because of over population and alaye boys, so i need another city close to Lagos so i can have easy access to and fro Lagos from time to time. I intend going their next month to settle down. thanks.
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by stobery(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Take this poo out of here dude
What is so political abt this
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by emerged01(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cost of living is not high compare to Lagos.
1 or 2 hours to Lagos when you know when to move.
About business,it depends on the type of business you want venture in.
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by CACAWA(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bros, Ibadan is the best place to be....come and stay and marry our women.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by waleyp(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
What kind of business? So that u can get best location
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by iamSi(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
why not try ogun state?

well Ibadan is a 90mins drive to nagos sorry lagos
social life in Ib is perfect , i mean averagely and reasontbly perfect.
accomodation is cheap ... as realtor i can help get an affordable good one as low as 150k 3 beds.
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by waleyp(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2016
And you can get dem oloshos too wey go kip ur company. Intact condom is even cheap here and enough gbo gbo aye.
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by maximunimpact(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
waleyp:
What kind of business? So that u can get best location

Unisex saloon, make up, pedicure, manicure, hair treatment, etc in moderate space
Re: Help! I Want To Relocate To Ibadan For Business - Advice Needed by Ademat7(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
maximunimpact:

Unisex saloon, make up, pedicure, manicure, hair treatment, etc in moderate space
command/Ayobo side in Lagos is better; area full of estate,good road,#100 fare to IYANA ipaja n security good

(1) (Reply)

Cac Expired Name Search / Watch Calabar Festival Live On TV / Beautiful Hand Made Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.