Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here (45042 Views)

2017 NPOWER Final Selection After Physical Screening-check Details / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / Share Your EFCC Physical Screening Experience Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by munezo(m): 7:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Paragon001:
Somebody suggestted we all go there to check if they av d names of d successful candidate at d gate or smtin.

I think this is a very good suggestion. You all can go there from 10am because of sanitation, and find out.

And how did the physical screening go? Because in Lagos, those that were successful in the physical screening were given tags which they will use to enter for the exams today. Did they do so in PHC too?
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2016
munezo:

I think this is a very good suggestion. You all can go there from 10am because of sanitation, and find out.

And how did the physical screening go? Because in Lagos, those that were successful in the physical screening were given tags which they will use to enter for the exams today. Did they do so in PHC too?
Bro, there was nothing like tag in P.H. Aftr the point when/where they asked us to take-off every every(u knw wat i mean nau loll...), we were told to go home and expect there msg ystdy evening.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by munezo(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2016
Paragon001:
Bro, there was nothing like tag in P.H. Aftr the point when/where they asked us to take-off every every(u knw wat i mean nau loll...), we were told to go home and expect there msg ystdy evening.

Ok good, you all should go there to find out. I will tell my bro to go too.

All the best
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Laurele(f): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Paragon001:
Yeah... Funny enuf, i planned going bk to Abuja today. I doubt if i wil be able to travel again today!
Yeah me too
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by haywire07(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2016
munezo:

Hello, where did u get ur own info about tags in Lagos .
Cos immediately u finish the physical screening there's an officer sitting by the door who collects the tag from everyone . I mean everyone o, so wat re u saying? undecided
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by haywire07(m): 7:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Truth be told , dis Saturday thingy is an assumption based on hearsay !! One of the officials only told us to expect a message from them if short listed . Today is sanitation, I doubt if there's a program for today .
Meanwhile if u re in Ikoyi or obalende or anywhere close to efcc , pls drop ur number lemme call u ,pls Abeg
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by philltommy(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls I just want to be sure of something. Did Efcc shortlist anyone with a 2.2 result?
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by samjadinero(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2016
haywire07:
Truth be told , dis Saturday thingy is an assumption based on hearsay !! One of the officials only told us to expect a message from them if short listed . Today is sanitation, I doubt if there's a program for today .
Meanwhile if u re in Ikoyi or obalende or anywhere close to efcc , pls drop ur number lemme call u ,pls Abeg
"
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by samjadinero(m): 8:33am On Jun 25, 2016
philltommy:
Pls I just want to be sure of something. Did Efcc shortlist anyone with a 2.2 result?
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by haywire07(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
samjadinero:

Fam, after I was screened on Thursday & "Q" had been boldly written on top of my form, I asked the recruitment officer if I should drop my tag, he said; "NO, that's what you will use to enter into the exam hall on Saturday."

Which form o?
Form that carried a passport and we submitted to the examiner. Stapled the form to our medical report and piled dem
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by munezo(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2016
haywire07:

Hello, where did u get ur own info about tags in Lagos .
Cos immediately u finish the physical screening there's an officer sitting by the door who collects the tag from everyone . I mean everyone o, so wat re u saying? undecided

samjadinero:

Fam, after I was screened on Thursday & "Q" had been boldly written on top of my form, I asked the recruitment officer if I should drop my tag, he said; "NO, that's what you will use to enter into the exam hall on Saturday."

I hope this answers your question @haywire07
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Do We Have Any Diploma Cadre In The Building That Went Home With His/her Tag Since Wednesday Up Till Yesterday. Wanna Clarify Something. Please.Kindly Signify.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by tee4all(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2016
munezo:

I hope this answers your question @haywire07
. @ hawire07 it was done like dat for u because u didn't qualify for d test....but dey won't tell u.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2016
I just got the text now. #TeamP.H

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by haywire07(m): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2016
tee4all:
. @ hawire07 it was done like dat for u because u didn't qualify for d test....but dey won't tell u.

So I guess no diploma applicant throughout Lagos state qualified undecided
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by munezo(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Paragon001:
I just got the text now. #TeamP.H

Really?
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2016
munezo:

Really?
Yes boss!
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by munezo(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2016
E
Paragon001:
Yes boss!

Ok. Congrats. Wish you all the best
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
munezo:
E
Ok. Congrats. Wish you all the best
Thanks bro. Av u got their msg?
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Kbraims(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sayelabola:

My.brother, such things cannot work.

In fact Nigeria is not that corrupt.

So forget it.
wat brings up d matter of corruptn...or is it a crime for me to ask abt possibility of somtn
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Ibkabasa(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
EFCC Jobs: More than 300,000 jostle for 750 spaces ON JUNE 29, 201610:40 PMIN NEWSCOMMENTS No fewer than 300,000 applications were received for the 750 positions advertised by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), the commission has said. The EFCC’s director of public affairs, Osita Nwaja, announced the figures in Enugu when he visited the Enugu zonal office of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN). EFCC operatives Mr. Nwaja said that the recruitment was segmented, adding that the first phase of the exercise ended on June 26. “We had more than 300,000 applicants that applied for the 750 positions which are in three cadres, junior, middle and senior cadres. “We are considering a whole lot of junior staff so that they will grow in the system. “The criteria were well spelt out and those that met them wrote the examination,” he said. Mr. Nwaja said by the recruitment, the EFCC had moved to fortify its ranks in view of the onerous task of fighting corruption. “The fight against corruption is fundamental to everything we do in this country. It is a fight we cannot afford to lose. “We must keep on recruiting foot soldiers to meet our objective as it is geared toward the direction of making Nigeria greater,” he said. The director said that the commission would not fail Nigerians, but could not fight corruption alone. “We cannot do this alone and that is why we are always reaching out to the media. “We have found in NAN a veritable ally in this task of curbing corruption in the country. “We want to leverage on your wide reach, credibility and accessibility to achieve our mandate. “A lot of work is going on at the zonal office of our commission. “If this fight against corruption must be won, all Nigerians and institutions must join as this affects the common man,” Mr. Nwaja said. Responding, the South East Zonal Manager of NAN, Vincent Okwor, said that the agency was open to collaborating with the commission in achieving its mandate. Mr. Okwor said that the visit would afford the agency and the commission the opportunity to build on the already existing relationship at the zonal level. He commended the commission for the job it was doing, which he said would go a long way to launder the battered image of the country. The director was accompanied by the zonal head of public affairs of the commission, James Oluka, and his deputy, Jide Ilupeju. (Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
guys check the website...DA list is out

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Ibkabasa(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
4 nw is DA list dat is updated.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by mankayzee09: 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
originalmachine:
guys check the website...DA list is out

Which website
Try and share the link.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
mankayzee09:

Which website
Try and share the link.
Check their site. It's there. I av the list nw. Some pipo r to report on sunday.
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Here is d list

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good evening all, wow!!!! i didn't write the exam but i was shortlisted for the next stage.

God is alive oooo

THERE IS GOD OOO

This is how it happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/3206490/how-missed-out-efcc-job

but miraculously am shortlisted for the next stage.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
mankayzee09:

Which website Try and share the link.
..hahahahaha...EFCC website..Google it bro
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Paragon001(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
FattestBalls:
Good evening all, wow!!!! i didn't write the exam but i was shortlisted for the next stage.

God is alive oooo

THERE IS GOD OOO

This is how it happened.

Bros, u av a place in Nollywood! Maybe u r dreaming sha. They didn't release d list with names but STRICTLY WITH EXAMINATION NUMBERS. U wey no write exam, hw u take get exams numbr 4lo Loll. . . .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by azz19: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Paragon001:
Bros, u av a place in Nollywood! Maybe u r dreaming sha. They didn't release d list with names but STRICTLY WITH EXAMINATION NUMBERS. U wey no write exam, hw u take get exams numbr 4lo Loll. . . .
busted.... nice one

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
FattestBalls:

God is alive oooo

THERE IS GOD OOO

This is how it happened.

kolomental

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle / A Painful Lesson I Learnt From An Access Bank Interview For A Marketing Job / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.