Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:44 PM

Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? (558 Views)

Niger Delta Avenger Claims To Have Blown Up NNPC Crude Oil Trunk Line To Warri / Who Among This Two Has Done More Harm Than Good. BOKOHARAM&NIGERDELTA AVENGEERS / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Drop your Analysis
Re: Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
NDA - a blessing to ss/se

2 Likes

Re: Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
wolfslair:
NDA - a blessing to ss/se

Reallyshocked hope you're enjoying constant electricity now

@OP Boko haram is a terrorist group, NDA is a millitant group, google their meaning and save yourself this baseless comparison
Re: Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by tinkinjow: 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Painers Club
Re: Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cyph98:

@OP Boko haram is a terrorist group, NDA is a millitant group, google their meaning and save yourself this baseless comparison

Peace of mind is electric on his own
and it comes at a price

long live k

2 Likes

Re: Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
wolfslair:

Peace of mind is electric on his own
and it comes at a price

long live k

I see cool
goodluck enjoying your electricity peace of mind

While it lasts wink
Re: Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by ikechu1: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
I applaud both to be honest. I hate Boko Haram kills but ever since I saw north rejoicing over the death of unarmed prptester, wishing death to ND ppl because of NDa, applauding the beheading of that igbo woman, I feel zero pity to them. More power to Boko Haram. I hope ISIS joins in and just clear out the north to be honest. Those people are beyond wixked. Them are yoloba are two wicked set

1 Like

Re: Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cyph98:

I see cool
goodluck enjoying your electricity peace of mind

That,s if you don,t come, calling to kill me ,level me, or crush me.

While it lasts wink

1 Like

Re: Who Among The Two Have Done More Harm Than Good. Bokoharam&nigerdelta Avenger? by Chuksemi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Cyph98:

Hello boss, would love to get your thoughts on this www.nairaland.com/3173867/letter-potential-undergraduates . Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki, Ekweremadu At The Federal High Court Abuja This Morning / New Photos Of Aisha Buhari / Untold Story Of The Senators Dino Melaye–remi Tinubu Closed-door Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.