Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Guys, How True Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How True Is This? (772 Views)

Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How True Is This? by pich4real(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
When a woman is crazy about you, pray she doesn't get well because if you notice she is getting better it means another man is giving her medication. pls don't let her get any better
Re: Guys, How True Is This? by falconey(m): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
this can't be right !

I want my lady to excel and triumph in her doings ....haba!
Re: Guys, How True Is This? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Iykekelvins come and see oooowink

**smellymouth and vizkiz dem don close dat topic, to chop watery beans dey hungry me.... Chai I wan turn ex-jailersgringrin

Re: Guys, How True Is This? by Topestbilly(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Poor Analogy ...

Not true.
Re: Guys, How True Is This? by zeetyzin(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Iykekelvins come and see oooowink

**smellymouth and vizkiz dem don close dat topic, to chop watery beans dey hungry me.... Chai I wan turn ex-jailersgringrin
getting a ban is easy, if u know what to do
Re: Guys, How True Is This? by DRISKLEF(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Common! Op. Your assertion is rather ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How True Is This? by xross(m): 1:21am On Jun 18, 2016
pich4real:
When a woman is crazy about you, pray she doesn't get well because if you notice she is getting better it means another man is giving her medication. pls don't let her get any better

Drug her to death with the kondo sir

(1) (Reply)

6 Scientifically Proven Ways To Make Someone Fall In Love With You / How Has Social Media Affected Your Relationships..negatively,postively Or Both? / Curious: Is They Any Brothel For Female To Visit In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.