Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? (708 Views)

The Misconception That A Broke Guy Can't Be Loved / Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! / So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Personally yeah!

I've had a girl who could sweep all the sand off shore for me but I couldn't do the same for her. I wish I could bro but I just wasn't at that place. She was beautiful, well mannered, decent n all but I just wasn't feeling it.

Let me just break it down from my experience

1. I think she was too easy for me. To be honest it's true, men appreciate women they had to 'work hard' for

2. I think I've got a problem because the lady I'm with presently is not as smart, decent, loving... as my ex. Yet I love her immensely, even more as the days go by.

Nb: my current babe had no idea she was making me work. It was just impulsive. It was her nature to hold in

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by toocutehector(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol, you love someone and they don't love you bak. Someone loves u and u don't love dem bak..

Weird isn't it?

Well I hate to be in that kind of situation..
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by Laveda(f): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Irony of life? maybe...
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Its hard for me to love a lady that fall for me easily.

I like it when she keeps the suspense on and says no repeatedly when she knows she loves me.
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
undecided

Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bloom of youth.
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by Laveda(f): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omittesb:
Its hard for me to love a lady that fall for me easily.

I like it when she keeps the suspense on and says no repeatedly when she knows she loves me.

But why? What's the big difference there?
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by obiorathesubtle: 12:00am On Jun 18, 2016
It's either love or snub.. They try to rhyme..
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by kirchofff(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2016
It's ok
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by UrWorstNitemare: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2016
undecided Oga OP, we tank God for ur Life...buh Ur topic iz seriously killing me....wit English so fatal!!
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by EWAagoyin(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Any woman that truly loves me whole Heartly deserve everything from me. .. Bleep her flaws she saw mine before loving me like that.

Chasing what doesn't belong to you leads to heartbreak .

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

But why? What's the big difference there?

Don't know but that's how I feel
Re: Why A Guy Can't Love A True Lover? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2016
EWAagoyin:
Any woman that truly loves me whole Heartly deserve everything from me. .. Bleep her flaws she saw mine before loving me like that.

Chasing what doesn't belong to you leads to heartbreak .

I feel you, chasing who you can't get is a sin to me. The scary part is there might just be that one person that truly loves you in a lifetime.

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys A Girl Should Date Before Settling With The One / Jelousy In A Reletionship, Is It Love Or Lack Of Trust? / What Does It Mean, I Asked Her If She Has A Boyfriend, She Parried D Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.