Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Advices!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advices!!! (646 Views)

I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) / South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People" / I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advices!!! by tourphland(m): 3:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Straight to point.......
I hv d problem of following up a girls package after getting d number... I can say getting d number isn't a problem but when i call that we should meet, they all say no...... Is there a way dey invite a girl on a date or to see someone or is it me who hasn't talked well before getting the number or don't i wait a little while before i call to see em.... Experts in d house on dis
Re: Advices!!! by tourphland(m): 3:53am On Jun 18, 2016
A complete advice on how to start a girls package till d end is needed please
Re: Advices!!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2016
When you are not desperate, a girl will follow up on your date. If she perceives that you are, game over. Don't be desperate. After collecting her number, wait at least one week before making a move to ask her out. And make it as casual as possible. Plus, do not insist.
Re: Advices!!! by sseunth(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2016
bicmitchum:
When you are not desperate, a girl will follow up on your date. If she perceives that you are, game over. Don't be desperate. After collecting her number, wait at least one week before making a move to ask her out. And make it as casual as possible. Plus, do not insist.
wait for a week? is that a joke?...calling them same day doesnt sound desperate to me o...

just do ur calling and dont ask them for a date immediately....they are yet to like u.....try and get their attentions too....i would say u should wait till they return ur call b4 talking abt going on a date

and jst focus on one at a time, going for two or more might mk u nt be able to do any them.
Re: Advices!!! by toocutehector(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2016
Money and girl Abeg which is more important in a man's life?
Re: Advices!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2016
sseunth:
wait for a week? is that a joke?...calling them same day doesnt sound desperate to me o...

just do ur calling and dont ask them for a date immediately....they are yet to like u.....try and get their attentions too....i would say u should wait till they return ur call b4 talking abt going on a date

and jst focus on one at a time, going for two or more might mk u nt be able to do any them.
I said "a week before asking her out". Assking out is different from just calling to say hello. You want to ask a girl out the same day you met her? Well, be my guest. smiley
Re: Advices!!! by sseunth(m): 8:23am On Jun 18, 2016
bicmitchum:

I said "a week before asking her out". Assking out is different from just calling to say hello. You want to ask a girl out the same day you met her? Well, be my guest. smiley
didnt see that line.....thought u said wait for a week b4 calling her
Re: Advices!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
tourphland:
Straight to point.......
I hv d problem of following up a girls package after getting d number... I can say getting d number isn't a problem but when i call that we should meet, they all say no...... Is there a way dey invite a girl on a date or to see someone or is it me who hasn't talked well before getting the number or don't i wait a little while before i call to see em.... Experts in d house on dis

Most times, the thing is that she doesn't even "remember" you.

Nothing personal here...

Just that she doesn't feel the same emotions she felt when you were a real flesh & blood person right before her eyes.

You could mitigate this by engaging her a bit longer BEFORE you ask for her number...or you might become just a blur in her memory (because, sometimes, these girls would even give out their numbers to beggers on the streets so that someone, anyone, would call them... grin)

Show some personality.

Be your normal expressive self...

Cocky, confident, sexual.

I don't care who you currently think you are, but that is YOUR normal "self".

Don't have the intention of being her friend.... be the fvck guy. The nature of your interest should be very clear from the beginning.

...from the very moment you say "hi".

She doesn't need new male "friends", most girls already have enough of those. What they lack is an abundance of guys who will not hesitate to whip out their dìcks when the moment arrives.

If you are in close proximity, talking to a girl you like, you should literally have an erection. If she doesn't arouse you, maybe you should find another girl.

If a girl arouses you, and you can express it - without shame or inhibition - then 95% of your job is done.

Additionally, you could go for an instant "date"...

The moment you meet her, ask her to come chill with you for "a quick minute".

And if she complies, you will no longer be just a guy who got her number.

Also, have other options...

If you have just one girl to ask out, over the phone, or 5 girls, on the other hand, your attitude, approach and the way you'll talk to them would be magically different.

Options breed the feeling of ABUNDANCE, and abundance is the holy-grail of getting girls.

Finally, no matter what you do, it is still 50-50...

Some girls will see you and fall in love, even if you throw up on them, and some others would not give a damn - even if you sh1t gold bricks.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advices!!! by tourphland(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2016
U guys haven't gotten me........ Sometimes a take a week before i ask that we sef all d same it falls on i cant come and d likes
Re: Advices!!! by stephano100(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Most times, the thing is that she doesn't even "remember" you.

Nothing personal here...

Just that she doesn't feel the same emotions she felt when you were a real flesh & blood person right before her eyes.

You could mitigate this by engaging her a bit longer BEFORE you ask for her number...or you might become just a blur in her memory (because, sometimes, these girls would even give out their numbers to beggers on the streets so that someone, anyone, would call them... grin)

Show some personality.

Be your normal expressive self...

Cocky, confident, sexual.

I don't care who you currently think you are, but that is YOUR normal "self".

Don't have the intention of being her friend.... be the fvck guy. The nature of your interest should be very clear from the beginning.

...from the very moment you say "hi".

She doesn't need new male "friends", most girls already have enough of those. What they lack is an abundance of guys who will not hesitate to whip out their dìcks when the moment arrives.

If you are in close proximity, talking to a girl you like, you should literally have an erection. If she doesn't arouse you, maybe you should find another girl.

If a girl arouses you, and you can express it - without shame or inhibition - then 95% of your job is done.

Additionally, you could go for an instant "date"...

The moment you meet her, ask her to come chill with you for "a quick minute".

And if she complies, you will no longer be just a guy who got her number.

Also, have other options...

If you have just one girl to ask out, over the phone, or 5 girls, on the other hand, your attitude, approach and the way you'll talk to them would be magically different.

Options breed the feeling of ABUNDANCE, and abundance is the holy-grail of getting girls.

Finally, no matter what you do, it is still 50-50...

Some girls will see you and fall in love, even if you throw up on them, and some others would not give a damn - even if you sh1t gold bricks.
Guy who you be lol
Re: Advices!!! by sirliu(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
You haven't created a romantic connection with the girl. They probably give you their number so that you will leave them alone. You have to engage in proper discussion with the girls whose number you want.

(1) (Reply)

See What Our Govermment Is Doing To Our Prostitutes... / A Plea To All Nairalanders [Pix] / Young Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.