Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Am Just 19&confused Already - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Just 19&confused Already (4375 Views)

Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Just 19&confused Already by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmn really? a wonderful advice
foolinlove:
Oh wow I feel so sorry for you (not). You're 19, get over it. If you don't love these guys, don't marry them - have some consideration for others' feelings.

Yes, you will fall in love on day. You may or may not marry that person you love - they may drop you and marry some other girl. Be glad you still have peace and happiness for now.

It's called dating. People have their hearts broken. You are breaking hearts now, so be considerate and tell the truth to those guys and let them find someone good for them that doesn't double/triple/multiple date. Then, when someone breaks your heart maybe they will do you the same courtesy.

For the record - multiple dating is the worst and you shouldn't do it. If someone asks you for marriage and you've never dated them, then that's stupid. Don't be stupid.
Re: Am Just 19&confused Already by mzhorlah(f): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Meet a counselor my dear
Re: Am Just 19&confused Already by foolinlove(f): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
Chuksemi:

Bae, she is trolling.

I thought it was a good advise?
Re: Am Just 19&confused Already by ebujany(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2016
Annapecky:
Really nid help...i have like 10guys currently...4 aboard,promising me marriage when the come back.and 6 in Nigeria but different states...but u know whats strange? i dont love any of dem..even d ones that send me money..i thought it was al pretence bt i found out dat i dont have emotions anymore..i could hurt sum1 2 day nd wont feel it...al dis i gues was caused by d hrtbrks i got at my tender age...d question is am i still human?
wil i eva b in love?...tel ur experience if u have 2

Heart breaks at tender age? Aint u still tender @19
Re: Am Just 19&confused Already by Chuksemi(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2016
foolinlove:

I thought it was a good advise?
Yes. It's a goood one. But the OP is a liar. The story up there is false

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KINGINVAGINA: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Romance Section (photos) / My Sexperience With One Cameroon Babe / Who Else Loves Eating Ass??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.